In county cork, nestled just above mizen head, ireland’s most southwesterly point, lies the ruins of dunlough castle or ‘three castle head’. we love taking our students to this amazing tucked away spot. follow the link in our bio to read more about it!
We just posted a community update with woosung lee @gawi_bawi_bo who participated in our residency program in the autumn of 2014. based in seoul, korea, his painting and drawing practice draw upon memory, nostalgia and humor to create whimsical tapestries that can exist both within a gallery setting or unexpected urban settings. in 2017 he provided a wonderful illustration for a limited edition run of mugs to fund the scholarship program for art on the farm, our summer art program.
1. quizás, quizás, quizás, 11x11cm, paper on pen drawing, cartoon screen tone, 2017
2. fine good alright all okay, paper eyes on wooden rods, 2014
3. i miss you, 210x210cm, acrylic gouache on fabric, 2014
4. coming full circle to the same place, 210x210cm, acrylic gouache on fabric, 2015
5. visitors, 210x210cm, acrylic gouache on fabric, 2016
6. albatross, 155x292cm, acrylic gouache on fabric, 2016
7. temporary installation on alleys_seoul, 2015
8. installation at daegu art factory, 2016