Feeling glowy! here's to a great start to 2019. i used a full face of @wetnwildbeauty products to achieve this look. i also uploaded a video tutorial for this look, so go check it out as well. i’m really loving their new 2019 products! all of these products are available on wetnwildbeauty.com. the breaking beauty campaign has such a great message.it is so important for every single person to feel celebrated, no matter their skin tone, ethnicity, or background! comment what breaking beauty means to you!
I absolutely love the breaking beauty campaign by @wetnwildbeauty and i'm so so proud and honored to be part of it, especially being an asian guy in makeup. i feel like i didn't really have anyone to look up to in terms of a role model in the industry that looked like me. representation is so so important and we definitely need to show that people are beautiful no matter their gender, sexuality, or color. makeup has definitely helped me to express myself and i want everyone to be able to do that comfortably. here, i'm doing a peachy dramatic eye with highlighted healthy looking skin! the photo focus loose setting powder is one of my favorites and so good for that airbrushed look, perfect for selfies! all of these products are available on thewetnwildbeauty.com now! products used: .
- photo focus stick foundation in classic ivory
- photo focus concealer in light/medium beige
- mega last liquid catsuit high-shine lipstick in wine is the answer
- mega last liquid catsuit liquid eyeshadow in sand castles
- color icon bronzer in sunset striptease
- mega glo loose highlighting powder in i'm so lit
- photo focus loose setting powder in translucent
- photo focus 3-in-1 primer water in cucumber
- mega liner metallic liquid eyeliner in cosmic black
- micro brow pencil in ash brown
- color icon eyeshadow palette in not a basic peach
- color icon blush in keep it peachy #wetnwildbeauty#breakingbeauty#diversity#spon
Spending time having shabu at @tonkotsu.shabushabu in utah with family. what a way to end 2018! did u know i used to be a server at shabu for 3 years?! haha! 💗 i have a new video uploaded, last video of this year! link in bio. thank u for all the love!! let’s go 2019!