Sun, smiles, and unsustainable summer vibes that just without a doubt absolutely slap. cheers :) 🍻☀️
Vibin’ that summer glowwww 🌞 lfg 🌚🌝😤😏
Hey 👋🏽 hows it going?
Happy pride 🌈🏳️🌈
this year, pride was kinda wild for me. no parades or crazy parties, just me alone in my apartment for a month. gave me time to research and realize how much work black communities, previous generations, and current lgbt+ leaders have put in to get to where we are today and allow people like me to be who we are. like those who stood before me, i will also continue to advocate for equal rights for all. all black lives matter, black trans lives matter, black q***r lives matter.
this pride i am coming out a better lgbt+ community member and overall a better person. more educated, grateful, appreciative, and involved. i hope to continue promoting the positive changes set in motion by those before us and inspire others to do the same.
Swimon to me means move forward on the path to achieving my goals. no matter the situation you’re in, try and express gratitude for every day you have and see every day as an opportunity to grow and improve yourself in any way possible. when the time comes and we get back in the pool, we will be stronger than we were yesterday and we will swim again together! 💪🏾🤩🌏💥🌊🏊🏽♂️ #swimon#teamspeedo stay positive and check in with your loved ones 🥰💕🤗🙆🏽♂️
Hey everyone, today i thought i’d share a bit about myself. i saw someone else do something like this and it was pretty neat, so i figured i’d give it a try 🤗
1. i am a cat person but i really want a shiba inu 😸🐕
2. i really like dancing (even though i’m terrible at it) 💃🏽🕺🏽
3. i am obsessed with creamed corn 🌽
4. sometimes i play a lot of video games 👾
5. velma from scooby-doo was my childhood hero 🤓
6. i’m half chinese-half german 🇭🇰🇩🇪
7. i’m a huge fan of most bugs (except ticks 🤬)
8. i’m 99% sure i had psychic abilities when i was a child 🧠
9. my dreams are absolutely wild most of the time 😴💭
10. i want to own a farm one day 👨🏽🌾
share some stuff that makes you unique as well!