↠ M U R P H Y ↞
Just a happy pup being touristy in one of the most photographed spots in charleston 📸
this was our second time to this historic city and surrounding area. here are a few things we learned on this trip:
* charleston is pretty dog friendly - murph even got to ride on a horse drawn-carriage
* if you’re not from the peninsula, your from off
* rainbow row represents the longest cluster of georgian row houses in the u.s.
* the angel oak tree is estimated to be 300-400 years old, the oldest east of the mississippi, and has a life expectancy of ~900 years
* black, green, and oolong tea are all made from the same plant, just different oxidation times
* a low country boil and frogmore stew are the same thing
Charleston is my favorite city! so jealous. so far away from us 😬😂
Great city to explore!
We love that charleston is so dog friendly!
Charleston is the best! i’ve never been, but my mom loves it! rainbow row looks good on you murp! 😎
I've heard this is such a pretty city! i love the facts, it's fun to learn new things!
Wow - looks beautiful!
Yay! we love charleston! glad you had fun! ❤️
What a fun place to explore ❤️
Very cool spot to take a photo 👌😍
You’re in the best place ever! we ❤️ charleston!! take your pawrents to
for a frozen screwdriver (if we may be so bold 😉) or
for a drink after your sightseeing!
How fun!! now we’ll add charleston to our roadtrip!!
My mom loves charleston! she would love to take me there someday (especially now learning from you that its dog friendly)
Ah this is so cute! we have yet to go there!
My favorite city too!
Love this! we had such a great time there! enjoy buddy! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Rainbow row is sooooo pretty! but guess who’s prettier 🤔🤔🤔
Ps dood your posts haven’t been showing up in my feed?!! i just hate the insta algorithm!
Love that happy face! 😊
Omg 😍 how did i miss this!
Oooh my god he's so cute 😍😍😍😍
More media from murph.dood
No other media is found.