We've bean meaning to share this deliciousness with you all! a double black bean patty burger with roasted red pepper spread. 😍😋 recipe by: @healthienut
2 cloves garlic
1/2 shallot roughly chopped
1/4 tsp ground cumin
pinch of salt
1 carton dr. mcdougall's black bean quinoa salad
1/3 cup black beans
1/2 cup rolled oats
1 tbsp cilantro chopped
1/4 tsp salt to taste
roasted red pepper spread
1 red bell pepper
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp lemon juice
1 tsp balsamic vinegar
1 clove garlic
1/2 tsp sugar
1. preheat oven to 450 degrees. place the red bell pepper on a baking sheet. roast for 15-20 min. until very soft, and charred.
2. once done, immediately add pepper to a glass bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and let steam for 2 min. take it out and let stand until cool enough to handle. peel off the skin and discard the stem/seeds.
3. add pepper to a food processor, along with the rest of the spread ingredients. blend until smooth. set aside
4. preheat oven to 375 degrees. line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
5. heat a nonstick skillet to medium. add the garlic and shallots and sauté for 3-4 min. until fragrant and translucent. add a dash of water if needed. add to a food processor, along with the rest of the ingredients. blend until thick and all ingredients are incorporated.
6. taking 1/3 cup of mixture at a time, form into patties. place evenly along baking sheet. bake for 30-35 min. until golden brown on either side and firm to touch. flip half way through.
7. serve with roasted red pepper spread and optional toppings: avocado, red onion, tomato, sprouts, and spinach.
Delicious doesn't have to be at the expense of flavor! this hearty garden vegetable soup sure is satisfying
1 package dr. mcdougall's lower sodium
1 garlic clove
1/4 cup mushrooms sliced
1/4 cup red bell pepper chopped
1/4 cup non dairy cheese
4 parsley leaves
1. sauté the mushrooms, red bell pepper and garlic together on medium heat for 5-7 minutes or until vegetables are soft.
2. heat up the garden vegetable soup on medium-high in a separate p*t until warm enough to serve.
3. assemble your bowl with the sautéed vegetables and non-dairy cheese. garnish with parsley.
Tortilla soup never look soup-good! .
1 package dr. mcdougall's organic tortilla soup ready-to-serve
1/2 cup zucchini
5 tortilla chips
1 tbsp cilantro chopped
1. cook the zucchini in a p*t on medium for 5-7 minutes or until vegetables are soft.
2. add the soup to the same p*t and cook until soup is warm enough to serve.
3. move the soup to a bowl and chop the avocado into chunks. place the avocado and tortilla chips around the bowl.
4. garnish with cilantro and a squeeze of lime.
Cashew-butter chocolate oats 😍🍫 here’s how @gracesfoodfeed made ‘em: .
-1 @rightfoods maple oatmeal cup -chia seeds
-ground flax seed -almond butter -cashew butter dark chocolate chunks .
1. prepare oatmeal packet according to instructions, mix in chia & flax seed
2. transfer oats to a bowl and top with: almond butter, fruit spread and cashew butter dark chocolate chunks.
So beautiful and delicious!! our split pea soup on a bed of cauliflower rice, topped with roasted cauliflower, red pepper flakes, and greens. @thecuttingveg is making us salivate over all this goodness! .
-1 container @rightfoods vegan split pea soup
-2 teaspoons curry powder
-pinch red pepper flake
-2 tablespoons coconut milk
-cauliflower rice and greens, for serving
1. cook @rightfoods vegan split pea soup according to split pea soup, only just covering the peas with water.
2. stir in curry powder, red pepper flake, and coconut milk.
3. spoon on top of greens and rice.
4. top with cilantro, pickled onions, and hot sauce.