August #letteringchallenge is here! ——-challenge originates in my facebook group (click “learn” from bio link to join the group if you’re not part of it already)
but you can also only participate on instagram! ( see instagram guidelines at the end of the post. )
❤️this is the official list of words for the month.
i will post a new photo each day and that is where you will comment with your entry. 🧡 **note: the whole goal of this challenge is the callenge yourself to practice everyday! you do not have to be good or great at lettering. you just need to practice. just start ❤️ ..
1. challenge starts wednesday august 1st.
2. everyone who is participating will write the word (hand letter/brush letter or faux calligraphy etc) using whatever writing tool they prefer (pencil, pen, brush pen etc) the goal is for you to get daily practice in!
3. you'll post the pic of your lettering in the daily thread for each word/day as a comment
4. i will check at the end of the month to see who participated for at least 25 days and pick a random winner from that group who will receive either my 56-page beginners brush lettering worksheet set or my uppercase set for free! yep, for free!! (if you already own my brush lettering sheets, you will receive a personalized glitter name keychain ☺️)..
to receive your 15% off coupon, click subscribe from my profile link. .
1. follow me: @hand.lettered.and.loved
2. post your pic on instagram, mention me in your description: @hand.lettered.and.loved
3. tag #handletteredandloved 🤗
let me know if you have any questions!! 👉🏻if you want to grab my worksheets after you receive your coupon code in order to practice for the challenge, click on the “worksheets” button from my bio link.
cheers to practicing everyday!! xoxo.
challenge/giveaway is in no way affiliated with instagram or facebook..
This morning i took a ride to a quiet place to start my day off. i have a fun day planned with a bunch of kiddos today. i know i can't face all of todays challenges and adventures without first gearing up for the day spiritually. i'm grateful i am a morning person because these early hours are the only time i have for quiet. it's a time where i can sit with no interruptions and chaos. i reflect on yesterday and what could have been handled better on my part. i ask for help and forgiveness in areas i know i need more work in. i praise him for all he is doing in my life. i pray for myself and others. sometimes i just sit with him and read his word. sometimes i'll just listen to nice songs about him and sing. i didn't start doing this until about 5 or 6 years ago. thats when i got serious about seeking god. when i came to the realization of how powerful this time is with him i started making it a regular thing. as a busy mom and wife that works full time god showed me how to make time for just him too. my life has never been the same since.
good morning lord thank you for another day 💖 #goodmorning#morningtime#newday#sunshine#godfirst#rest#prayer#armorup#freshstart#faith#hope#love#nature#outdoors#drive#drivein#read#ourtime#meandyou#strengthtraining#fitness#healthyliving#praise#iloveu#grateful#fishing#lake#river#swim#birdieschirping