Today is black cat appreciation day! we live in the 21st century, and there's still a common believe that black cats bring bad luck... that's why a lot of black cats don't find a home and even get euthanized in some shelters... i say let's leave this medieval thinking behind... because black cats are awesome!
some advantages to black cats:
1. when they decide to lay on the ground outside in the dirt, they do not look dirty.
2. they can look like toothless from how to train your dragon! (i want!) or an awesome black panther!
3. whether they have green, brown or blue eyes, they always look at their best, because it's in contrast with their beautiful black coat.
4. their coat is so soft and shiny, it almost looks like they use shampoo and conditioner while their servants are asleep
5. last but not least, they can give as much love (or judgy looks, attitude and scratches) as any other cat!
to show the beauty of black cats, here a picture of my sister freya! 😻
My terrible photo does not do this justice. 6 months ago i had to say goodbye to a very special friend. i sent a thankyou note & my favorite photo (still my desktop wallpaper) of lola to chewy customer service for their help, and today i was sent this incredible surprise. what an amazing random act of kindness. i am really beyond words. thank you @chewy for this gorgeous canvas portrait of my special lady...so much love...speechless...#bff#catladyforever#lola#myheart#gonnagocrynow
Millions of cats are killed in shelters per year. @kittyconserve is working to put an end to it! 10% of each sale goes to seacca.org to fight euthanasia and save the cats! if you'd like to save the cats in style , head over to kittyconserve.com and make a difference!😻❤️🐱❤️😻❤️🐱