Chef's special are always ordered as long as it's under the budget. that's one of my many rules! 😁
what i love about these specials are, they are something new, creative and delicious! loved it! chicken b****t was buttery and stuffed with mushroom, olives and cheese. the stuffed chicken was accompanied with sauted vegetables, roasted potatoes and brown sauce. the hospitality and the service were really good. they even served us complimentary watermelon shots. 🍉
but what i didn't like about it was the portion size was less and didn't really get the taste of cheese. 🧀
[p.s. i've managed you all a discount of 10% at this restaurant! you'll just have to use the code "tavern mitho mitho 11" before ordering the bill. this place also has trampoline, so guys jump first, eat delicious food and save some money! this discount code will last for 2 weeks, hope you'll make a proper use of it. ]
food: chef's special
price: rs. 600
sc ✔️ vat ❌
price range of food: rs. 150 - rs. 1600
parking: available for both two and four wheelers!
internet access: available
location: a little ahead from bhaisepati mahanagar police station; on the same lane!
dm in facebook for the menu!
Make the most of the weekend with this delicious and quick to recreate recipe by pastry chef extraordinaire deep mohan at trident, gurgaon.
chocolate green apple melo cake
castor sugar- 543 gms
mineral water- 163gms
glucose syrup – 54gms
gelatin – 10 gms
fresh egg whites- 130gms
chopped belgian dark chocolate 55% cocoa or above – 80gms
green apple preserve – 40 gms
method of preparation
1. soak the gelatin in chilled water and allow to rest for 10 minutes. microwave untill just melted.
2. cook the sugar, glucose and water and 144 deg celsius
3. pour over the gelatin and the egg whites and beat into a meringue
4. at 40 deg celsius add melted chocolate and green apple preserve and pipe in the chocolate shells
5. seal the moulds with the chocolate and decorate with shortbread biscuit.
6. store at 18 deg celsius. do not refrigerate
7. ideal to pair with a cup of strong coffee at tea time