Today is our second episode of #smfchicken's cooking with @earthfare, featuring our hosts chef brian carson and cara kneer of @atlandco. join us as chef brian and cara use ingredients found in your local #earthfare and #smfchicken to create a delicious meal.
Chipotle chicken tacos take on moooo-d lighting!😜 love this pic in the jefferson chronicle from this past weekend!! trucking this weekend at white horse a winery, philly youth regatta, montclair nj, and @pier13hoboken
mexican blend of cheese
franks red hot buffalo sauce
8oz. cream cheese
1/4 cup ranch dressing
1. preheat oven to 400
2. line a baking sheet with parchment paper
3. place 2 piles of 1/4 cup of mexican cheese blend into baking sheet
4. bake for 7-10min or until edges start to crisper
5. remove from baking sheet and form a taco shell shape with them. set aside.
for buffalo chicken:
1. combine all ingredients in a p*t and stir until all is melted completely.
stuff cheese tacos with the buffalo chicken mixture
enjoy! **also side note the longer you let cheese cool the harder the shell will become. some tips and tricks for forming taco, you can place it on a propped up spatula and drape over or you can prop up a cutting board and place on long end.