➰ tagliatelles de courgette aux tomates cerises et burrata ➰
petit retour en image sur mon repas de vendredi soir 😋. on a une courgette coupée en tagliatelles avec le spiralexpert de @magimix , 20 gr de pesto vert, des tomates rôties au four avec un filet d’huile d’olive ( 10 minutes à 220 degrés - à surveiller), des pignons de pin, des croûtons de pain, du basilic et 1/2 burrata !
gros plaisir dans ma tête et dans mon ventre 🤭😂. bon dimanche à vous ❤️
10 minute meal: shrimp, avo, & greens tossed in a lemony-garlicky tahini sauce .
credit @shredhappens .
this is super easy to whip together. today i used some josie’s arugula, fresh watercress, sliced cucumber (they are in there somewhere), diced avocado, fresh jalapeño peppers, added some shrimp and tossed it in the tahini sauce. a nice light + refreshing summer salad that keeps the mind + muscles happy.
here is how i made it:
1.start with some wild deveined shrimp and toss with some olive oil, sea salt, fresh pepper, garlic powder, a little paprika. experiment & have fun with what you like though. mix everything well & let sit.
2.take a large pan and add 1 or 2 tablespoons olive oil + 1 tbsp minced garlic. after a few seconds, add the shrimp and cook for about 1-1.5 minutes on each side. don’t overcook as it turns rubbery. set aside.
3.in a large bowl, add your greens + veggies. i used a big base of arugula and added fresh watercress, 🥑, sliced jalapeños (deseed these if you dont like it super spicy), some cucumbers. you can add anything you have on hand.
4.next is the dressing. i used 2 tablespoons high quality velvety tahini, 1 tablespoon olive oil, juice from 1/2 large lemon, sea salt, 1 tsp freshly minced garlic, and about 1 tablespoon of finely chipped fresh cilantro. mix everything together, then taste. you’ll have to add more tahini/oil/lemon/salt/herbs based on your preference if you’d like. everyone is a bit different.
5.add the shrimp, add your desired amount of dressing, and mix everything well. i then topped with some sesame seeds. you can also use h**p seeds or anything else you fancy.
Follow @naturesherbalist 👈 for more!
credit @feelgoodfoodie👈 follow
rev up ordinary baked sweet potatoes by making hasselback sweet potatoes that are easy to whip up and totally unique 🍠🍠 each slice is brushed with @danishcreamery organic butter with coconut oil spread - a great combo of feelgood healthy fats. the butter creates irresistibly soft potato slices with crispy golden edges. 🙌💛 #sponsored#danishcreamery#pastureraisedanish#sweetpotatoes#foodvideo ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
4 medium sweet potatoes
2 tablespoons @danishcreamery spreadable butter
1 teaspoon finely chopped thyme or rosemary leaves
1/3 cup nonfat greek-style yogurt
½ avocado, diced (optional)
1 scallion, white and green parts chopped
kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. preheat the oven to 425°f. line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. wash and scrub the sweet potatoes, then pat them dry with a paper towel. make a series of 1/8-inch slices along each potato, stopping ½ inch from the bottom. it helps to position the sweet potatoes on chopsticks to avoid slicing all the way down.
3. spread 1 tablespoon of the butter spread on the potatoes. bake in the preheated oven until the center of the potatoes start to soften, about 30 minutes.
4. remove the potatoes from the oven, rub the remaining butter all over, making sure to get in between the slices, sprinkle the thyme on top, and run a fork gently across the tops of the potatoes, to fan the slices and separate them from one another. return to the oven and continue baking until the potatoes are tender on the inside and crispy on the outside, about 20-30 minutes
5. meanwhile, stir the yogurt, avocado and scallions with a pinch salt and a pinch pepper. serve the dip with the sweet potatoes.