For today's technique tutorial we're showcasing how awesome no line coloring is, and how it can easily be incorporated into your projects with the help of monica maldarella!
why don't you give no line coloring a go and share your projects with us?
we'd love to see how you all get on!
if you wanted to re-create monica's stunning card, here are her step by step instructions.
1) with memento desert sand, print the rose onto a copy paper; then print the stamp onto neenah card without reinking. this is to make sure the stamp is really pale.
2) using the brush nib, infuse the summer sun pen for 8 seconds and color
the external petals, infusing the pen twice for each petal.
3) proceed to color the inner petals, in the same way, reducing the infusion time to 5-6 seconds for the smaller petals.
4) repeat the process with the warm sunset pen, then add some shadows using the bullet nib at the base of the petals.
5) for the background of the card, stamp two roses onto the neenah card with memento desert sand, and cut out the upper side of the paper following the edges of the flowers, like in the picture.
fold a piece of black cardstock and glue the paper with the roses onto it.
then print the sentiment with versafine onyx black.