This is how my little scientist inflated balloons with baking soda in balloons and vinegar with food colouring in bottles
11 hours ago
Follow our new page @veganfoodfilms 🎥🍃💚 we post only full recipes on there. all organized in one place. vegan and 1000% delicious @veganfoodfilms 💚
these are fruit and veggie chips and so great for when you need a little something, but still keeping it healthy! enjoy! 🎥 @goodfull#veganfoodspace
1 hour ago
Tostaditas de roquefort con mermelada de fresitas y fresas 🍓 🍃🧀🍷
600 gr. fresas y fresitas, 400 gr. de azúcar, unas hojas de albahaca blanqueada, 1/2 compita de pedro ximenez. cocer hasta los 105° grados.
Creamy garlic mushroom gf pasta by @jessicainthekitchen
1 lb box of spaghetti, linguine or any other gluten free pasta
2 tablespoons coconut oil
1/2 red onion (88g)
10 cloves garlic, minced
1 lb (454g) cremini, baby bella or white button mushrooms, cleaned, dried and sliced
1/4 cup chopped parsley or basil
1 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 can (383g) full f*t coconut milk
optional - vegan parmesan, for sprinkling on top and extra parsley for topping
how to make:
1. cook pasta according to package directions to al dente. reserve ¼ cup of the pasta water.
2. in a pan over medium high heat, heat the coconut oil. add the onion, stir and let cook until translucent, about 5 minutes. add in the garlic and reduce to medium heat.
3. the garlic should sizzle when it hits the pan. sauté the garlic for about 1 minute.
4. add the mushrooms, parsley, sea salt and black pepper, stirring together. cook, stirring, for about 3-5 minutes on one side without moving the mushrooms; this will allow it to caramelize a bit and produce a beautiful golden colour, then turn the mushrooms over and let brown on the other side for another 3-5 minutes.
5. add in the reserved pasta water. add in the cooked pasta, and stir/twirl everything together to combine. add in the coconut milk, stir again and reduce heat to low. let the coconut milk simmer for 5 minutes.
6. remove from heat, top with vegan parmesan and chopped parsley, and serve and enjoy!
this recipe is vegan and gluten free. if you're not gluten free, you can use any type of pasta. you could take this recipe up even a further notch by using roasted garlic!
🎥 for a chance to be featured tag your videos @veganfoodfilms & #veganfoodfilms