16 agosto o 16 ottobre? ???? ba primo o poi faremo anche dicembre così 😂😂😂😂
Just put in the last session in melbourne at our beloved spartans gym, the home of the icn in victoria. this is without doubt my favorite gym i have ever had the pleasure of training itn. a huge and extremely well equiped gym that specializes in body building 💪. going to miss this place alot! such a great vibe here! 😊
tomorrow i start my journey north en route to the natlmypia in bali were i will be making my pro debut.this past 3 weeks has been incredible here in melbourne. next stop brisbane were some proper australian sunshine awaits me 😎😎 can't wait!! 😊
#spartans#fitfam #organic#organicfitness#melbourne#showtime #icn#inspirational#shredded #naturalphysique#icnvictoria#fitnessmodel#shine#dreams#goals#livingthedream#fulfilment#spiritualpath#spiritualguidance#happiness#progression#icompetenatural#australiantitles#physique#naturalbodybuilding #bodybuilding#followbacknow#australia#ready#modeling
Feed your focus 💎
here’s a brief 11-step guide to reclaiming insane focus.
1. know what actually matters. be honest with yourself about the actions that truly move the needle in your business and your life. an 80/20 analysis is a great place to start. if you’re stuck, just think of the tasks you fear the most–that give you anxiety just to think about. those are likely the most important.
2. pick your top 2-3 core tasks each day. these are the things that must happen no matter what. if you get these done your day is a success. stick to no more than three, or better yet one. they must move you closer to your big goals. checking email does not count.
3. do them first thing. for me writing is one of my core actions, so i write for an hour or so as soon as i roll out of bed or after my morning workout (it’s 5:45 am right now). the longer you wait, the more distractions will intrude. nothing happens before these get done.
4. do not connect to anything until your core tasks are done. don’t convince yourself you need the internet or email to do your most important tasks. 95% of the time you don’t. leave the internet off and phone on airplane mode until you crush through the important.
5. k**l multitasking. stop thinking it’s more efficient. it’s not. no surfing during phone calls, reading during meals, chatting while writing. do one thing at a time. simple. not only is multitasking terribly inefficient but it stresses you out and it’s rude to anyone around you.
6. turn off email and notifications (and anything else that interrupts you). when you sit down to do something, nothing else gets attention. just because someone decides to email, chat or call you, doesn’t mean it’s more important. those things can wait. but if you know they are waiting there, you’ll be too tempted. avoid temptation at all cost. we are too weak. i don’t trust myself with email on my iphone so i totally removed it.
7. don’t check email in the morning. this is the most effective (and difficult) single practice i’ve found. i know every one of you have heard this one. so why doesn’t anyone actually do it? it will change your life.