Behind the scene of a week-end shooting.
when you want to create a photo session on your own, always make sure that:
1. you have a story to tell.
2. the choice of clothing, accessories, hairstyle & make-up matches your story.
3. the light is your friend, not your enemy - when outside, avoid strong, bright and direct light as the one in the middle of the day.
4. create a connection with the camera, a lense sees everything, especially emotions.
5. always think about something when posing, even your grocery shopping list or your laundry. your eyes also tell a story in a photo and you don't want it to be empty.