Delicious low f*t chocolate mug cake 😻👌
- 2 tablespoons 30 g self raising flour
- 1 tablespoon natural granulated sweetener to keep calorie count low - 2 level teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder for a mild chocolate cake
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon reduced f*t butter , melted (or coconut oil)
- 2 tablespoons (40ml) unsweetened almond milk
- 1/8 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 tablespoon mini chocolate chips of choice (milk or dark) .
1. grab a 1/2-cup capacity mug and spray with cooking oil spray. into the mug, add in the flour, sweetener (or sugar), cocoa powder, baking powder and salt.
2. whisk to combine. to that, add your melted butter, milk and vanilla.
3. bake in your microwave on 'quick' or high' setting for 40 seconds. open the door and gently touch the top with your finger tip. if it's still a little underdone in the middle, bake for another 10 seconds until cooked through (not too long, as the cake will continue cooking in the mug once it's removed).
macro's per serving
- 219 calories
- 5g protein
- 8g fat
- 33g carbs
- 3g fiber
📍 the rolling donut, dublin
i absolutely love donuts and when i saw this display i could not resist! whilst i wanted to scoff one in every flavour i had to be sensible and consider the effect on my bank balance and blood sugar levels. i opted for the pistachio salted caramel and the baileys bliss. both were generously filled and tasted insanely good. 🍩👌😋
Now that's what we call meal prep inspo. 👊⠀
reader regram of this healthy bento box - stir fried veg and rice, salmon and greens and a yoghurt and granola p*t for dessert. ⠀
hands up if you spent your sunday afternoon in the sun and so are meal prepping tonight, too? what healthy lunch boxes have you got planned for this week? remember to share all your pics with us using the #whtransform hashtag 🍽