Looking for some vegan comfort food on this rainy summer day? blossom on columbus has your back with our delicious pasta special! orecchiette pasta cooked with sautéed broccolini and vegan chipotle chorizo, served in a garlic cashew cream sauce. we’ll have a table waiting for you.
where : shiv sagar, mg road, bangalore.
it is a chocolate brownie with a scoop of ice-cream on top served with a generous serving of melted chocolate sauce on the ice-cream. it is served on a hot sizzler plate, and is to be eaten directly in its sizzling hot form. its death by chocolate, so sinful and heavenly. the best desert at shiv sagar, and one of the best sizzling brownies available in bangalore.
a spicy whole b****t pieced, nandu's style peri peri chicken steak, well marinated and grilled, served with boiled veggies, peri peri sauce and garlic bread. s very filling dish, it is also a good combination of healthy and yummy. must try.
1/2 cup (112g) vegan butter (we used earth balance)
2/3 cup (132g) white sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
1 and 1/2 cups (188g) all purpose flour
1 tsp cream of tartar
1 tsp baking soda
1 and 1/4 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp salt
1 tbsp soy milk (or other non-dairy milk)* (we used almond milk)
3 tbsp white sugar
1 tsp cinnamon ✨instructions
1. add the butter and sugar to an electric mixer and cream them together. add in the vanilla and apple cider vinegar and mix in.
2. add in the flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, cinnamon and salt and mix in by hand (don’t use the electric mixer for this part) until it forms a crumbly dough.
3. then add in the soy milk so that it forms into a proper cookie dough (as pictured).
4. preheat the oven to 375°f (190°c).
5. roll the cookie dough into balls and then roll the balls in the cinnamon and sugar mixture and place them onto a parchment lined baking tray. you can sprinkle more of the cinnamon sugar mixture on top of the balls before they go in the oven.
6. bake for 10 minutes ✨remove from the oven and enjoy. these cookies are amazing! and even better they’re kid-approved which must mean that they taste just as good, if not better than regular snickerdoodles! try it and let us know how yours turns out! make sure to tag us as well!✨💚💛
Another successful ride thru this insane city salad by @playwithyourdna
spinach, cucumbers( not only love this texture with the extra benefit of eliminating the seeds and skin to minimize lectins) zucchini fritters with olives, hallumi and dill with delicious @zestyz_official zatar
being your own worst critic, your own worst enemy, your own self-saboteur will get you (me) nowhere. if you have to pat yourself on the back for getting out of bed in the morning & putting one foot in front of the other-then do it. do whatever you have to do to give yourself a little praise & love whenever necessary.. little bits of somethin each day do count!! 🦄💣🙌
Loaded sweet potato fries by @hannah__chia 💚 .
served with garlic tahini sauce, avocado, parsley, grape tomatoes, toasted h**p seeds, black beans, lime wedges.
to make the baked fries cut sweet potatoes into matchsticks (no need to peel), toss in olive oil, sea salt, pepper, and paprika, and bake on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper at 450f (232c) for 25-30 minutes.
garlic tahini sauce:
- 1/3 cup tahini, well-stirred
- 1 clove of garlic, minced (or 1/2 tsp garlic powder)
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 4-5 tbsp water
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp cayenne powder (optional)
- salt and black pepper to taste
whisk together first four ingredients until combined. add water, a tablespoon at a time, whisking until sauce reaches desired consistency. add spices and salt to taste. #bestofvegan