Gluten free london 🇬🇧: had to escape the day’s chaos and head to @honestburgers for lunch today to try their vegan #glutenfree plant burger made with the new to the uk @beyondmeat burger patty.
wow. what can i say? the hype is true. this vegan burger patty is just amazing. it tastes and looks just like a meat burger. it even chars on the outside like a beef burger. swipe to see the inside which looks pink, thanks to beetroot. honest burgers are the first restaurant outlet to stock this burger, quite a coup i’m sure, and i doubt they’ll be the last.
i loved the spicy @rubiesintherubble chipotle maybe buuuut i did not like the creamy vegan smoked gouda. that’s a firm no from me. i’m happy to give up / reduce eating meat but i’m never going to wave adios to real cheese. next time i’ll try and swap out the vegan gouda for stilton and this burger would be epic. but does that make me peak difficult diner?!
Today's front row. all white/wholemeal/rye combined. never used rye before so looking forward to the cut, the crust and the taste of these. amazing how varied the bread can turn out based on the cooking vessel used.
Hi, we’re alt.eats. we’re bringing the first alternative food festival to the midlands @roundhousederby .
this event is for foodies with or without food intolerances, or for those of you who choose to avoid certain foods.
we want to shine a light on exciting food alternatives that taste great and fit with your lifestyle choices.
this recipe by @ellypear is really warming and nourishing and is dairy, gluten and meat free 😀
Who else is too lazy or too forgetful for overnight chia pudding most the time? or is that just me?🙃 realising i could just throw everything on the stove top and make it in minutes was a game changer ✨
get the recipe for this recipe by clicking through the link in my profile and the searching ‘chai chia pudding’ 👊
We maybe don't shout about it enough, but absolutely everything we make is free from gluten, wheat and dairy. our breakfast pots, lunch boxes, hot pots, banana bread and dessert bars 🙌🏻 why? because we wanted to make something that everyone could eat regardless of intolerances, allergies and preferences. it also made it a little easier to keep everything 100% natural and, to be honest, we like to eat that way 70% of the time (the other 30% is reserved for pastries and bread 🍞🥐). 'free-froms' have received a lot of press, good and bad, but we'll always stand by them - not for fashion, but for the love of feeling good 🤘👌
The cookbook resource appendix is a compilation of the resources in the coffee, tea, and gluten free cookbooks, at a glance. some aspects are relevant for all cooks. others are specific to those with food allergies, or those with vision loss.
Gluten free desserts can be as tasty and healthy (or unhealthy) as gluten filled ones. coffee, tea, and gluten free: desserts and grains contains 52 easy to make comfort desserts without gluten, and other allergens. easy to make, and affordable enough to include everyone.