#fridaynight!! 🍕=❤️homemade pizza (grain-free pizza crust from @zenbelly ), farm fresh veggies (@casitas_valley_growers) and homemade #paleo and #whole30 approved ranch dressing (recipe below). special treat: hot sauces from @chefpinkdelongpre and @craedelongpre ❤️❤️ don't mind the #franksredhot - for the sensitive palate 😜
paleo ranch recipe
- 3 eggs
- avocado oil (or other flavorless oil)
- juice of 1 lemon
- garlic clove
- herbs (dill, chives, parsley)
- salt and pepper
1. in a large mason jar (quart), use an immersion blender to blend eggs and lemon juice.
2. slowly add avocado oil while blending - you will know when you've added enough when the mixture thickens and the emulsion occurs! 🤓usually the jar is a little more than 3/4 full
3. add your other ingredients - don't worry about finely chopping anything, that's what the blender is for!
4. blend it all up! turn the blender off before you taste (ask me about the time i blended my finger while trying to check my cream cheese frosting.. 🙄)
5. add anything else to taste (onion powder, extra herbs, lemon, mustard, etc.)
6. put that stuff on everything!! seriously this recipe was a #lifesaver during the whole30! add some hot sauce and you are good to go! #whole30meals#whole30life#farmlife