A lighter dessert or breakfast 🤗🤗
healthy blueberry crisp
3 cups blueberries
1 cup rolled oats
½ cup almonds, chopped or slivered
¼ cup whole wheat flour
½ teaspoon cinnamon
2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
¼ cup maple syrup
¼ cup greek yogurt
2 tablespoons maple syrup
1. preheat oven to 350˚f/180˚c.
2. combine dry ingredients of the crisp topping in a bowl. then add in the wet ingredients and mix until evenly coated.
3. add blueberries to a medium-sized baking dish, then cover with the crisp topping.
4. bake 45-50 minutes, or until golden brown and blueberries start to bubble.
5. mix together greek yogurt and maple syrup in a measuring cup. drizzle over your blueberry crisp.
6. serve and enjoy! by @goodful#getinmybelly#eatwithafiya#breakfastallday#yummy#breakfastlover#oats#getinmytummy
The heart attack from @monroesburgers 🐮 fresh ground prime beef patty
🐂 18 hour beef brisket
🇧🇪 belgian waffle
🐷 8 hour pulled pork
🧀 triple american cheddar
🍁 maple baconaise
🧀 swiss cheese
🇺🇸 california gold bbq sauce
🥓 double serve of streaky bacon
🦄 sweet baby rays brown sugar and hickory barbecue sauce
🍔 on a garlic buttered bun
🧀 topped with a mac & cheese croquette
the name is fitting and this burger is absolutely delicious! that pulled pork is phenomenal!