#repost@ciscakinks with @repostapp
your edges are like "trust" it takes time to get it (if you lost it that is your edges) but a little mistake can ruin it. below are some tips to help you grow out your edges.
1. avoid tight hairstyles
2. try using natural hair stimulating recipes such as onion juice as prepoo
3. if you are adding extensions to your hair in form of braids or twists, try the "brush" technique. it helps save your edges from sooo much tension
4. massage natural hair growth oils into your scalp as they stimulate your hair follicles.
5. reduce the frequency of sleeking down your edges.
6. slap your hands away whenever you experience hands in hair syndrome
7. give it some tender loving care and you will be graced with some hair. lol😀
i am thinking of making this a friday thing of sharing hair tips since saturday is wash/hair treatment day for most of us. what do you think?
Swipe left for details!
the natural cole how-to workshop presented by exclusive title sponsor @jamaicanmangoandlime saturday, march 11, 2017 11am to 3pm in dallas, texas.
for more info click link in bio!