Penyetan yuk penyetan...
mau nyoba? yuk dicoba yuk..😊
ayam goreng penyet @siska_dewi_lestari .
- 1,5 kg ayam, bersihkan dan potong-potong, beri kucuran air jeruk nipis,diamkan 15 menit, cuci kembali.
- lengkuas, memarkan
- 1 jari jahe, memarkan
- 2 serai, memarkan
- 5 lembar daun salam
- 8 lembar daun jeruk, buang tulang daunnya
- secukupnya garam, gula dan merica bubuk.
- secukupnya air (enak lagi menggunakan air kelapa)
cara membuat :
1. campur ayam dg semua bahan, langsung beri garam, gula, merica bubuk. untuk air disesuaikan saja sampai ayamnya cukup terendam.
2. rebus ayam sampai matang, air menyusut. dinginkan, kemudian goreng.
3. bisa juga untuk dijadikan stok yg diletakkan pada wadah tertutup, simpan dalam kulkas. jika ingin makan tinggal goreng.
resep sambal penyet 👇
sambal tomat terasi .
- 1 bh tomat merah
- 3 siung bawang merah
- cabe rawit merah secukupnya
- terasi secukupnya
- gula merah dan garam secukupnya
cara membuat :
tumis tomat, bawang, cabe dan terasi hingga layu. kemudian ulek/haluskan, jangan lupa beri gula merah dan garam.
Chanterelles, shallots, and sage, all pan-fried in olive oil and melted @laquercia pesto bianco lardo spread, then tossed in pasta. pesto bianco is a silky, creamy and savory blend of cured f*t and spices, a super delicious porky replacement for butter.
½ lb. chanterelles (or any mix of mushrooms), cleaned, blotted dry
1 small shallot, sliced
20 sage leaves, approx.
1 oz. (or ¼ tube) of @laquercia pesto bianco, removed from packaging, a bit more for serving
½ lb. pasta of your choice, cooked according to package directions, save some of the pasta cooking water
chili pepper flakes
sea salt + pepper
makes 2 servings
1. heat 2 tbsp. olive oil on medium heat in a cast iron pan. add in sage leaves and fry for about a minute on each side, until a bit translucent and crispy. transfer sage to a paper towel-lined plate.
2. in the same pan, on medium heat, add a little bit more olive oil and fry the shallot until softened.
3. add in the chanterelles and increase heat to medium-high/high heat. cook undisturbed in an even layer for about 3 minutes until lightly golden brown. flip and stir mushrooms and shallots around, cook for another minute, then push them to one side of the pan.
4. turn down the heat back to medium. add in the @laquercia pesto bianco (savory lardo spread), let it melt, sizzle and brown, about a minute or so.
5. incorporate the mushroom mixture into the melted pesto bianco, stir to combine.
6. add in the cooked pasta, toss to combine, add a little pasta cooking water if things look dry. transfer to serving plate, top with reserved crispy sage and an extra dollop of pesto bianco if you’re feeling luxurious. top with chili pepper flakes, sea salt, pepper and enjoy! #sponsored
I made this for the family today after work. super quick and tasty! sticky sesame salmon served on soft chicken broth noodles accompanied with raw courgette ribbons. i am loving eating raw veg at the moment and the fact that we can all eat the same thing. now i just need a dining table so that we can all eat together!!#cooking#kids#kidsfood#familyfood
Does anyone else struggle to make their desserts... pretty? 🙋🏼♀️ raise your hand if you do. but honestly? that’s totally okay. i made this cranberry cheesecake pie (yes. cheesecake pie.) for my family on the fly yesterday and the quick execution is demonstrated everywhere in it’s physical appearance. however, it tasted totally amazing and that is a win in my book. my husband ate it happily, my son drooled over it jealously, and i watched an episode schitt’s creek while i ate my share. it nourished us and made us happy - isn’t that what matters? so i encourage you to embrace your ugly crusts, your bubbles and your cracks. enjoy it. also, if you want the recipe, let me know! i’m going to adapt this into a blueberry cheesecake pie. who likes the sound of that? #morningslikethese