Thanks for tagging me in your top 10 horror flicks @velfornia13 here are mine with a brief reason why.
1. friday the 13th part 8: while not the best in the series, this was the first f13 movie that motivated me to watch the entire saga.
2. scream, i remember this scarring me as a kid, yet i stayed up late to record it on vhs from tv. this started a new genre of slasher movies for the 90's
3. childs play 2, this was the first chucky movie i ever watched and fell in love with it instantly
4. halloween 4, while i love all of them, this one just sits strongly with my heart lol, terrible mask, great story.
5. freddy vs jason. what more can i say, 2 iconic characters going at it in a bloody battle.
6. 1976 king kong, not technically a horror but hiring this movie out on a weekly basis as a 5 yr old and seeing a giant a*s monkey rip a giant a*s snake in half. pretty scary shit.
7. i know what you did last summer. sarah michelle gellar was my life from 97 to 99. her chase scene is still one of the best to date.
8. urban legend. i still check the back seat of my car.
9. texas chainsaw the beginning. again another saga i love most of, but this one i thought was a clever prequel to the remake of the original.
10. the birds. i wouldn't wish to have my eyes pecked out..... would you.