Healthy nutella!! recipe by @nourishmybliss 🍫🌰 __
1/3 cup maple syrup
1/3 cup melted cacao butter
4 tbsp pure cacao powder
1/2 cup plant milk
a pinch of salt
roast the nuts until fragrant - rub in a towel until the skin comes off as much as possible. transfer them to your blender or food processor and blend until you’re left with a smooth nut butter (this might take a while and you might have to stop in between to scrape down the sides but it’s so worth it! be patient ❤️). add the remaining ingredients and blend again. scoop into an airtight container and enjoy!
Ultra fudgy tahini & espresso brownies w/ salted caramel by @legallyplantbased 🍫 flourless, gluten-free, refined sugar-free, chewy edges and fudgy center😋 you have to try these!🙏🏼💗
200 ml pourable tahini
50 ml pure date syrup
2 tbsp ground chia seeds
6 tbsp water
60 g coconut sugar
1 tbsp brewed decaf espresso
1/2 tsp baking soda
20 g raw cacao powder
1/4 tsp salt
40 g vegan chocolate chips
50 ml pure date syrup
2 tbsp tahini
2 tbsp vegan butter
salt to taste
roughly chopped marcona almonds
- mix chia and water in a small bowl and let sit until thickened, ~10 minutes.
- in a large bowl, combine chia mixture, tahini, date syrup, coconut sugar and espresso in to a smooth batter.
- fold in baking soda, cacao powder, and salt, then add chocolate chips. the batter will be thick.
- pour batter into a lined loaf pan (4.5x10” / 11x25cm) and bake for 22-25 minutes at 350°f / 175°c. let cool in pan for ~15 minutes, then for another 30 minutes on cooling rack. refrigerate 30 minutes before serving for extra fudgyness.
- combine all ingredients for the caramel in a pan, bring to medium heat, stir constantly until well-combined, 2-3 minutes. let cool and thicken then spread on top of brownie and top with almonds.
Cheese wheel pasta & mimosas!!
🔥 fresh pasta tossed in a cheese wheel!! their new weekend italian brunch is wild.
👇🏼tag a pasta lover👇🏼
28 minutes ago
Because the best things in life are 3!! hawaiian, banh mi and angry dog!! which one do you want today??
open 11am to 11pm today! 702-570-7560 .
Welcome to my saturday 🍩. once i found out that tara westover is speaking at @inbound this september (i can’t wait to go), i decided to read her best selling memoir, educated! so far so good.
👀 my stories for a discount code to #inbound19! #ad