Loading...
Search result for #influencer
I had the best coffee of my life here today 🤯
pants from @shopktandco #ad
44 1,809 9 hours ago
How we are going to smile throught out this week 😉
49 611 2 hours ago
Sometimes you just have to order food that's bigger than your face and not feel an ounce of guilt about it ♡⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
enjoy the days you splurge a little on yourself! sure, i’m a pretty healthy eater, but that doesn't mean i don't love to indulge every now and then. food is meant to be enjoyed, so don't eat foods you don't enjoy eating! i can't say i could eat a crepe this big everyday, but a couple times a month i try to go out and buy a meal to "treat myself" with. moderation is key, so if you are craving something more on the decadent side, find someone to share it with! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
maintaining a balanced diet is living by the 80/20 rule. 80% of the time, stick to your plan, but with the other 20% eat what you love without being so stuck on the "nutrition" of it all.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
❀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
❀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
❀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
#positivelifestyle #powerofshe #liveauthentic #lifestyleinspo #reclaimthehappy #howyouglow #fashionblogger #onlygoodvibes #prettylittlethings #liveauthentic #mindfulliving #wellnessjourney #selfloveclub #petitemodel #ootd #instagood #influencer #healthyhappylife #smartfoodchoices #fitspo #thehappynow #photosinbetween #lifelessons
22 321 11 hours ago
A gente sempre lembra .. ✨ momentos incríveis são inesquecíveis! 🙌🏼 #forever21br #forever21
19 406 11 hours ago
We do not remember days, we remember moments, being in a lap of nature near clouds and mountains creates moments to cherish, moments to remember, far from our daily life routine these days brings out the positive energy and happy vibes. .
.
.
.

on the world photography day am sharing one of the portrait click of mine by a talented photographer and expressing my heart full thanks to the photographers around the world who makes us feel that the planet we are living is giving us a lot to be happy always ♥️ #anushkritianand #goodvibes #goodmorning #photographyday #portraitsofindia #positiveblogger #travelgirl #travelblogger #travel #mountains #clouds #hillstation #positivevibes #indianfashioninfluencer #indiantravelblogger #influencer #bloggerstyle #bloggersofinstagram #bloggerslife #thoughts #spreadlove #motd #mountains #keepsmiling😊💕❤️💞
44 1,070 4 hours ago
Sunday’s are my favorite🌞
19 1,876 4 hours ago