ആനവണ്ടി ഇസ്സ്തം...😇 ഡ്രൈവിംഗ് അതിലേറെ ഇഷ്ടം...💥 🔀🔀🔀🔀🔀🔀🔀🔀🔀🔀🔀🔀🔀🔀🔀🔀🔀🔀🔀🔀🔀🔀🖇️tag or dm to get featured 📱📲
.📸.📹: @shamnad__shan l(please contact or dm for credit issues)
🔺 you are the power and backbone of this page.please like comment and support us 🙏
Sweet poha/ aval vilayichath/ candied flattened rice✌😋😋
രാവിലത്തെ 'light breakfast" നു ശേഷം വല്ലാത്ത വിശപ്പ്.. ഇടനേരത്തു കഴിക്കാൻ അല്പം അവൽ വിളയിച്ചതും കട്ടൻ ചായയും ആക്കിയിരുന്നു ☕🤷♀️
സന്തോഷം സംതൃപ്തി സമാധാനം✌✌🥰🥰
sweet poha is a popular snack in kerala and other parts of india, made with beaten rice, coconut, jaggery, and dry fruits (optional).
this is often considered a tea time snack and is really easy to prepare. though it is considered a snack, people have it any time of the day, even as a breakfast or mid day meal🥰🥰
i know, i don't have to explain this to a malayali, but for those who are not familiar with this here's the recipe👇
1. beaten rice flakes (brown/white): 400 g( 2 cups)
2. grated jaggery: 1 cup and little extra ( as per your sweet preference)
3. fresh grated coconut: 1 cup
4. coconut pieces: 5 to 6 nos
5. cumin seeds: 1/2 tsp (optional)
6. black sesame seeds: 1 tsp (optional)
7. ghee/clarified butter: 2 tsp
8. water: 1/4 cup
9. raisins & cashew: 1 tsp each
1. in a thick bottom pan melt grated jaggery with water, strain and remove impurities if any. reheat the melted jaggery until it reaches one string consistency. now add coconut gratings and cumin, stir continously until all water is absorbed. its time to add flattered rice to this and mix well until rice flakes are coated well and turn off the flame.
2. in a separate pan, ghee roast the dry fruits and coconut pieces. pour it to the rice flakes mix. sprinkle some sesame seeds. mix well and serve with black tea.