🔥wash & go goals 🔥if you’ve been a misskenk og then you already know my method for a wng. [rake.separate.shake]. click the link in my bio for the full video including all products used. happy friday eve best frans!!
@thebrilliantbeauty styles a bantu knot out into a luscious puff in this tutorial.
when you're getting ready to go out, but you realize you're natural so it's not that simple 😂 tag your #naturalhair bestie
👇easy bantu knot-out puff
1. i washed w/ the sulfate-free shampoo & deep conditioned w/ the intensive conditioning treatment
2. i applied the perfect 7 leave-in all over my hair
3. i twisted in sections using the style & shine foaming mousse (major 🔑 to avoid flakes in my hair)
4. i let my bantu knots dry -- air dry or under the dryer for 30 mins
5. i untwisted my bantu knots using the 100% pure argan oil & put my hair in a high puff using old wig cap scraps 😂😂 #icantmakethisup
6. i laid my edges with the perfect edges edge control
like if u want me to do more of these tutorials on my youtube channel
Hair oils // are you battling with hair loss or breakage or an itchy/infected scalp? try the zoya naturals scalp oil. it contains great oils that have antibacterial, antiseptic, and antioxidant properties which stimulate healthy hair growth and heal many scalp problems. rub it into the affected area/s daily, gently massaging it in for 5mins at a time, daily, for as long as necessary. the zoya naturals hair oil penetrates into the hair shaft and moisturizes and conditions the hair. it contains oils such as grapeseed oil, avocado oil and argan oil, that are beneficial for hair. to purchase this or any other products click the link in our bio.
•w e. a r e. r o y a l•
we are enough! we are magnificent! we are golden! we are goddesses! we are magical! we are creators! the way we speak to our children becomes their inner voice. fuel their soul with love, affection and affirming, motivational wisdom!