Loading...
Search result for #kittenlover
~ how did i get so lucky to foster such a precious momma cat? . just look at how content she is, and you can see that she is very proud of her new babies. she's doing a phenomenal job caring for them too. . kittens this young are completely helpless. they can't see or hear, they can't keep themselves warm, and they need help going potty. they rely on momma for everything! . #thegalaxykittens 💫. . . . . . . . . #fosterkittens #kittens #newbornkittens #kittenlife #kittenlover #ilovekittens #fosteringsaveslives #kitten #kittengram #themeowlife #catoftheday #catsofinstagram #cats_of_world #cutepetclub #thedailykitten #bestmeow #topcatphoto #excellent_kittens #cat_features #insta_kitten #instacat_meows #happycatclub #catsofday #meowbox #pleasantcats #catloversclub #happycatclub #weeklyfluff #fosterkittys
346 8,359 2 weeks ago
~ busy at the warm breakfast milk bar. . the kittens are almost four days old, and a few of the umbilical cords have fallen off, right on time. the kittens still can't see or hear, but they can smell to find momma's milk. . #thegalaxykittens 💫. . . . . . . . . #fosterkittens #kittens #newbornkittens #kittenlife #kittenlover #ilovekittens #fosteringsaveslives #kitten #kittengram #themeowlife #catoftheday #catsofinstagram #cats_of_world #cutepetclub #thedailykitten #bestmeow #topcatphoto #excellent_kittens #cat_features #insta_kitten #instacat_meows #happycatclub #catsofday #meowbox #pleasantcats #catloversclub #happycatclub #weeklyfluff #fosterkittys
183 7,690 6 days ago
~ some serious caturday cuteness from venus and her little space nuggets. . i can't tell you how precious this young momma is. at barely a year old, she has shown so much courage and strength, and the care she gives her kittens is remarkable. simply amazing. she will make a wonderful companion for a family lucky enough to adopt her once her kittens are weaned. . #thegalaxykittens 💫. . . . . . . . . #fosterkittens #kittens #newbornkittens #kittenlife #kittenlover #ilovekittens #fosteringsaveslives #kitten #kittengram #themeowlife #catoftheday #catsofinstagram #cats_of_world #cutepetclub #thedailykitten #bestmeow #topcatphoto #excellent_kittens #cat_features #insta_kitten #instacat_meows #happycatclub #catsofday #meowbox #pleasantcats #catloversclub #happycatclub #weeklyfluff #fosterkittys
211 7,560 1 weeks ago
~ 🎶"put your bum in the air like you don't care" 🎶. . if your bum is in the air, momma will clean it! and, you can whine and complain all you want 😹. 🔉 listen to the little squeakity squeaks. . #thegalaxykittens 💫. . . . . . . . . #fosterkittens #kittens #newbornkittens #kittenlife #kittenlover #ilovekittens #fosteringsaveslives #kitten #kittengram #themeowlife #catoftheday #catsofinstagram #cats_of_world #cutepetclub #thedailykitten #bestmeow #topcatphoto #excellent_kittens #cat_features #insta_kitten #instacat_meows #happycatclub #catsofday #meowbox #pleasantcats #catloversclub #happycatclub #weeklyfluff #fosterkittys
139 7,248 2 weeks ago
~ sleepy little plump space nuggets. . newborn kittens sleep 90% of the day, and spend the remaining 10% nursing. . i had to crawl into the den to get this video 😹. i'm glad venus doesn't mind a human intruder. . #thegalaxykittens 💫. . . . . . . . . #fosterkittens #kittens #newbornkittens #kittenlife #kittenlover #ilovekittens #fosteringsaveslives #kitten #kittengram #themeowlife #catoftheday #catsofinstagram #cats_of_world #cutepetclub #thedailykitten #bestmeow #topcatphoto #excellent_kittens #cat_features #insta_kitten #instacat_meows #happycatclub #catsofday #meowbox #pleasantcats #catloversclub #happycatclub #weeklyfluff #fosterkittys
212 7,248 1 weeks ago

@catsloversworld

Cat Lovers World®
Credit to: @the.dailybun comment this adorable photo below😍⤵
27 857 36 minutes ago

@titimiyaghi

titi 😽
Zzzzzzzzz
2 10 46 minutes ago

@blackcatportrait

Alwina Simon (artist/designer)
That’s what happens when i listen to the voices in my head. 😉 what happens when you listen to your voices in your head? anything? leave it in the comments (sorry, i don’t receive thought messages, this mailbox is swiched off). 😅 🤣💋 🐾⠀ //⠀ #cat_of_instagram #catsloversworld#bestcats #catgram #catgrams #catcuddles #catslove#catsloversworld #lovemycats #lovemycatsomuch #catsofinstgram #catsareawesome #catsdaily #catplanet #catsworld #catpeople #catpeopleproblems #catsagramcats #cats_of_instagrams #catstargram #kittenlovers #kittenlover #kittengram #lovecatsforever #kittenstagram #kittensofig #catslovers #bestcats_oftheworld #catgram #lovemycat
0 7 1 hour ago

@cats_secret_world

Cats Secret World 🐾🐱🐈😺😸😽
🐱❤️️🐈
2 42 1 hour ago
Lush black and white cat plays with his own reflection 💕😻😻💕 let us know if your cat/kitten does this 😁. #kittenlover #kittenlove #kittensoftheday credit : @animalscoops
1 16 1 hour ago

@seguendoleorme

Seguendo le Orme
“prima o poi sarete miei, pesciolini!!!” 🐠 . .. ... #seguendoleorme
1 30 3 hours ago