Let's talk about my experience dealing with postpartum hair loss. or better yet my baby fringe - they are the pesky undefined, wispy bits of hair that start to emerge around the hairline and temples in the months after childbirth. mine really kicked in mainly at the sides of my temples aorund twelve months postpartum and are still in the process of growing back. it was so bad i was embarrassed to wear my hair up in a top knot because i would have a ton of little flyaways all over the top and side of my head.
i am going to introduce you to my magic little hair care dream team by #monat my shower line up starts with:
1. black 2 n 1 shampoo & conditioner- i let it sit for 1-2 mins before rinising. penetrates and nurtures the scalp while helping boost natural hair growth and improving follicle strength to reduce hair thinning.
2. renew shampoo - i let it sit for 1-2 mins before rinising. helps natural hair growth and improves follicle strength to aid in reducing hair thinning. supports the restoration of the hair’s youthful vitality by adding essential moisture back into the hair.
3. revitalize conditioner - a gentle volumizing conditioner for fine, limp and lifeless hair that penetrates and nurtures the scalp while helping boost natural growth, improve follicle strength, and reduce hair thinning. delivers weightless moisture and vital nutrients to help plump and energize hair from roots to ends. fine, flat hair is left touchably soft, shiny, and youthful.
4. intense repair treatment - an intense daily leave-in treatment for thinning hair that helps stimulate the scalp and boost the natural growth of thicker and fuller-looking hair while improving follicle strength.
this treatment i spot treat twice a day once in the morning and once in the evening before bed on my targeted areas of my baby fringe.
5. rejuvabeads - they have resulted in a 100% repair of split ends 3mm long and under within one minute following application. the product selectively targets and heals split ends and other damaged or stressed areas along the hair shaft, eliminating breakage and frizz, decreasing friction, increasing shine and helping improve color.
We’re giving londoners new exciting living options, available early 2019! in desirable north london, our newest development, the callingham mews caters to home buyers seeking luxury living with a low-maintenance-townhome component.
Ready, set...go! on the 1st day of bookkeeping...this bookkeeper gives you the encouragement you might need to login or create your cra my business account online access.
we're starting with this first because when the letters c, r & a cross my lips, small business owners have a tendency to recoil in horror. i'm here to help you realize that cra isn't scary once you learn what the rules are for small businesses and begin to get a handle on how you access the cra information for your own business.
90% of the stress of bookkeeping is feeling like you don't know where you stand financially. login to your cra my business account today and have a look around. if you haven't registered for cra's my business account then register today. we're doing this first because if you haven't kept your login access up to date (or are registering for the first time), cra will need to send you an access code. it's a free, online platform that lets you access most of your cra information.
i'll cover some of the ins and outs of cra my business account in an upcoming blog post but for now...ensure you can log in.
while you're at it, make sure you can get in to cra my account, too. that's the same platform but for your personal cra information. as a sole proprietor, you and your business are two separate things but you're joined at the hip by your social insurance number (sin). until tomorrow... https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/services/e-services.html #bookkeeper#bookkeeping#bookkeepersofinstagram#londonontario#londonont#ldnont#12daysofbookkeeping#soleproprietor#catchup#mybusinessaccount