24 things i've learned in 24 years of my life:
1. everyone is different.
2. sometimes you gotta let go of what you think is right.
3. i can be wrong and it's totally fine.
4. boys are just human too...and i still haven't learned what love is.
5. god doesn't care if you sinned or did something wrong..he's never gonna let go.
6. language is all about communication..so stop focusing on grammer.
7. sometimes it's okay to be alone.
8. no one is weird in this world..everyone just grew up differently...therefore we think differently.
9. dad is right and mom is right...but also they are wrong too.
10. adults are just older humans...they arn't all wise.
11. nationality can define who you are ... but where you grew up matters more.
12. motivation is something to be grateful for.
13. best way to communicate with others is to let go of yourself more.
14. habit is one of the keys to life.
15. life isn't fair...at all.
16. art and design psychologically pushes people to do more.
17. no matter what age you never stop growing.
18.everything needs to come from your heart.
19. god truly truly exists...if you don't believe..well you haven't studied the world enough yet.
20. if people were healed of blindness or incurable dieseases long ago through god...then of course it can happen these days too.
21. cliches are truly meaningful.
22. there needs to be a down for there to be a up.
23. you weren't made strong...but you were born to be strong.
24. life is...amazing...once you give it all to god.
My name is zach moore, in december of 2013 i stopped at panda express got some "orange chicken" and ended up with food poisoning, lasting 8 days and hospitalized me because i lost 60+ pounds. i was tired of being of constantly being hospitalized, always being sick all the time, mentally, emotionally, physically run down from being overweight, morbidly obese, high blood pressure, sleep apnea, vertigo, standing up, seeing stars and getting dizzy, good gosh the list went on and on... as well as the advise of my cardiologist i knew this was the pivotal tipping point of my life. my wife took a photo of me in the hospital, i was praying for my life, the thought and idea of how my family survives without me, without a husband who promised to always be there, to help and take care of each other as we grow older, a dad who never had a chance to give his son the life he wanted to be able to. that was the moment, that's when i found my "peter pan" moment. i knew i was going to die if i didn't try to help myself. that spark then lit a fire to keep me going, my family. they drive and inspire me so once again we decided to look in the bypass surgery....
that’s ‘how i did it’ for the tens of thousands who ask. i did what was best for me and learned from my mistakes before it was too late. i had and have shame. i just put it behind me. i was cocky and wrong... thankfully i woke up and was able to save my life...
Good memories, but i can not wait until summer comes to helgeland now 🙋#godeminner#vinter#winterwonderland#lookingback#memories#tantebarn#familia#nieces#skiing#skitur#soonsummer#happytime#helgeland#alltreningergodtrening