Process vid and quick explanation/tutorial
- i upload a pic (taken with ipad or iphone, often previously uploaded to instagram) in procreate with the lineart and set the layer to multiply
- i always start with the skin color - i slap all the flat colors - sometimes i suddenly get bored and want to go directly to the artist p**n part: highlights omg but no be patient that’s the last part (except for impatient people like me) - i draw a few shadows. hardest part: friggin skintones of doom. favourite: the hair of course
- i make lots of s****y random useless strokes outside the drawing that are impossible to find within the 3554336799 layers
- i set one or two opposing light sources (here there are two: ghost and lantern)
- based on the color of the light sources, here blue and orange, i make two layers on top of all the rest, lineart included, fill those layers with color: one blue and one orange, set the opacity to around 25-35% and set them to color mode.
- in those layers i erase the color zones that are too strong with a large smooth brush in most areas. - finally the porn!!! highlights aaaah 🤪