"give me six hours to chop down a tree and i will spend the first four sharpening the axe" -abraham lincoln.
here are a few b&w from @timbanfield . they were taken during our climbing trip in gaspésie, québec, canada. the dining room of our cottage was filled with laughs and the comforting smell of our tasty 'fondue'. around that big table were people i will never forget and hope will stay friends for life: @alpineearthworkspottery@pfaff_anna@nathmontagne alex pedneault and tim. the chemistry was palpable. it was a perfect night.
Conheça o movimento #vailucas – do luto à luta, que batalha pela conscientização das pessoas e por mudanças na legislação que pretendam evitar que outras famílias passem pela mesma tristeza.
saiba mais: www.mec.gov.br#mec#mecnasredes #educação
3 days ago
“allah yanında, senin kadrinin, kıymetinin, makamının, mekanının ne olduğunu merak ediyorsan, senin yanında allah’ın kadri kıymeti, mekanı ne kadar, ona bak!” prof.dr. mahmud es’ ad coşan ( rh.a)
What to pack when travelling with a toddler... musts and less musts ✈️
1. car seat: i use to carry ours when mila was a baby but now we just reserve a car with a car seat and we’re always satisfied (step 2 car seats can be very heavy).
2. parc: that’s really a must with a double purpose. we use it as a bed, that way u can have good night sleeps specially if ur baby sleeps with their feet on your head and some privacy... we also use it as a secured place to play when we can’t have our eyes on mila all the time. try to get the light easy to fold ones.
3. life jacket is a must if ur planning on going on a boat trip. make sure to get a certified one and the right size (ours is approved by transport canada/ level six brand that we got from mec). it’s always safer to be seated in the back with kids and it also protects them from the sun.
4. child carrier backpack for hikes. we have the deuter one with the sunshade protection which is a must in hot weather. it also has a small storage compartment where we put the food and bottles holders. make sure to check if your baby is too hot and keep him hydrated.
5. travelling stroller (or ur usual stroller). the one we take with is an old chicco lightweighted and easy to fold. we also use it for naps when on the go.
6. swimming rings are not a must but are fun if u want to just chill in a pool with your little one. we bought this one in costa rica.
7. baby portable seat cover is definitely not a must but we enjoyed our little breakfast all together. i got it at a very small price but you can surely use the stroller as a high chair instead. also some toddler will never accept to sit still when attached to a chair.
Although the pictures make it look like i'm sending they hide the fact that i actually went bolt to bolt for 45 minutes and still failed to clip the chains 🤣. start of season forearm pump is too savage. need to come back to regain my dignity and get revenge on this rig 👊.overall great day with a great crew. 📸 by @rsjwong of salvation 12b. also thx to @_paige_mackenzie for the marathon belay.