We were nominated by @ reese_thegsd to post 10 facts about missie!
1. missie came into our family as a bit of a spur of the moment thought. (my boyfriend had been talking about it on our first and second date and i happened to know someone with a litter). 2. my boyfriend and i spent our third date to drive an hour and a half away to pick out missie. he wanted her brother but missie being the shy girl she was tugged my heart strings. (cried whenever my boyfriend held her but fell asleep in my arms 😍). 3. missie is raw fed after our first 6 months of having her was spent cleaning up horse sized diarrhea. at that time we had such a hard time putting weight on her.
4. missie used to be terrified of the water until we met @ back in april. now we can’t keep her out of the water. puddle or pond or ocean.
5. missie absolutely hates baths though.
6. missie is a sdit (service dog in training) for her daddy whom served in the military.
7. missie was apart of a litter of 6. she has 2 brothers and 2 sisters. sadly after birth her mother bit one of the females and she did not make it.
8. missie is a whopping 75lbs (even though no one believes that). 9. missie is the biggest cuddle bug there is. she will literally crawl into bed and spoon. and as of late she’s been crawling into my lap as if she were a lap dog. (see photos)
10. missie has a deep menacing bark but she’s a big chicken. ▪️
i nominate @ trevors_eastcoast_expedition_ @ tucker_the_bluey @ rueandfriends ▪️
▪️ @ packleashes - mysticrayne15 @ moderniconk9 - mysticrayene17
check out our pawsome pawtners @ addyandnyxx.gsd @ miss_asha_gsd @ rueandfriends
check us out now on facebook! https://m.facebook.com/mysticraynegsd/