Ready to "fall" for #nondairy #yogurt? bursting with juicy fruit and creamy texture, good karma yogurts are a spring must-have treat! what flavor are you crushing on? comment below to #win yogurt coupons! *winner announced 5/1, us residents only
The non-dairy invasion continues courtesy of wegman's and their latest gelato import from italy. took me a minute to realize each variation (coconut, almond, cashew) comes in a few flavors. anyone ever tried @valsoia_es ? #freezeraisle#nondairy#gelato#valsoia
2 weeks ago
These prices and flavors tho 😍 @walmart neighborhood
i highly recommend these dairyfree choices! not only are they extremely delicious, but they are now also very affordable and accessible!
Ok guys!! screenshot, write this down, get yourself ready because i'm about to give you a really perfect chocolate chip blondie recipe that is to dieee for. i made these with @bolthousefarms vanilla plant protein milk and they are so good! fluffy, moist, melty chocolate, and deliciously #nondairy!! grab the recipe below, hope you love them as much as i do!! #thetoastedpinenut#sponsored 😘
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (ghee or butter works too)
- 1/2 cup @bolthousefarms vanilla plant protein milk
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup blanched almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips (i cut up a dark chocolate bar i had in + supplemented with some mini chips)
1. preheat oven to 350f.
2. whisk together the coconut oil, plant milk, coconut sugar, vanilla, and eggs.
3. add in the almond flour, baking soda, baking powder, and sea salt. whisk to combine.
4. fold in the dark chocolate.
5. spread the batter out into a square pan lined with parchment paper and bake for 20 minutes.
6. allow to stand for a couple minutes, then pull the parchment paper up to remove the blondies from the pan and enjoy!! 🍪🍪
New product alert! 🙌🏼 from this weekend, our shelves will be stocked with the latest from @refreshjuice.com.au, h**p milk!
the only locally manufactured h**p milk in all of wa! packed full of goodies like magnesium, potassium, calcium and protein, you'll be saying ciao dairy and hello hemp! 😂✌🏼
Reasons to eat dates
well first of all, who needs reasons to eat dates?? it’s ramadan and we eat dates, period. but if you feel you need justification for having this sweet fruit all year long, here’s some : - nutritious
- high in fiber
- brain health
- may promote labor (6 dates per day for 4 weeks prior to due date)
- bone health
- blood sugar control
- easy to add to diet
now, go and get some dates for your breakfast menu later.. 💛💛
Recette de mes cookies inratables ! donc 220 gr de farine ( toutes sortes ) 150 gr de sucre en poudre , sablé avec 150 gr de beurre vegan, puis j’ajoute 50 gr d’aquafaba ou une petite banane écrasée , un sachet de levure , 50 gr de pralines roses et 30 gr de pépites de chocolat blanc . bouler , décorer et cuire 5 mn au four à 175´c. 😜🍪🍪🍪
Feel like making your own pizza?
swipe the picture! we have prepared just what you need to make your own healthy and/or vegan pizza.
pizza crust, non-dairy mozzarella, non-dairy cheddar all available at kem chicks pacific place
the choice to top your pizza with is abundance at @kemchicks_pacificplace from high quality greens, lentils, mushrooms to meat if you're not vegan.