Via @insiderparenting: @budsies turns kids’ drawings into stuffed plush toys. 💖
1 hour ago
Whoa, baby! you're so old!! 😉 does your baby make the best funny faces? go ahead and document that little beauty, but be sure to include essential shots. head to link in bio for more info! #milestone#babycaremag 📸 @babyiker.2017
Happy #humpday as the song says, "don't stop". i had some serious workouts this week and i pushed all the way through. i feel strong and those endorphins carry me throughout my days! don't forget to move today..whether it's 10 minutes or 1hr, just move. see how far moving takes you throughout your day with kids and work.
trainer - @myoflexfit_wannabefit
Parents! want your kids to learn creativity, innovation & resilience? 🤖💭🚀 attend our info session ✨tonight✨ & learn about the youth entrepreneurship program in austin! 👩🏽💻📚🙌🏼 rsvp at bit.ly/after-school-startup-kids
Man, life can be confusing and frustrating at times. earlier i was having a moment because i found out some upsetting news. truth is, as a parent i have moments of self doubt. sometimes i wonder what would be if took a different path in life. i saw this first picture of my child. he doesn’t have a care in this world. at that moment all i cared about is being the best parent/human for brandon! my decisions are based off of his well being! so s**k it up shalisa, keep moving, and let god handle the rest! s/o to @acefaithgrace.savedme!😘 #life#itiswhatitis#dowhatyougottado#makemovesforthebetter#itsonnow#parenting#momlife#parenthood#mychildismymotivation#youtrieditdevil
1. name/age/state-country where you live? samira/29/southampton, uk
2. what/who inspires you? bad a*s moms
3. how many hours sleep do you get on average per night? interrupted 6-7
4. who is your mentor? all the writers whose books i have read over the years.
5. what old fashioned values do you think are still important today? respecting and looking after elders.
6. if you could have lunch with one famous person who would it be? j.k rowling. i want to know how she penned a bestseller book being a single mom! 🤔
7. what is something you love about yourself? i work hard and i care. a lot.
8. what is the single most important thing to you? kindness.
9. what is something not many people know about you? i wrote a book in grade 7! 🤗
10. you have to do something important- what music is playing to keep you motivated? danza kuduro
11. what do you hope for for the next generation? a childhood that is not stolen by technology.
12. if you had to describe yourself in one word, what would it be? sincere.
13. what is your your biggest fear? losing my loved ones.
14. what is the coolest thing you own? um...i think my book collection is pretty cool!
15. if you could study any one subject for the rest of your life, what would it be? languages.
16. favorite movie? and favorite tv show? k**l bill. game of thrones.
17. your spirit animal? kangaroo! carrying my bubs in my sling 24/7.
18. what would make you truly happy in life? providing for my family with a-z.
19. do you believe in god? oh yes.
20. if you could change your name, what would you change it to? s. like selena from gossip girl! xoxo @the.millennial.ma
Have you seen essential oils sold at michaels? grocery store? bed bath & beyond.. no judgment. i used to buy them from amazon and whole foods. the label said organic or therapeutic grade 🤦🏻♀️do you know where’s your oils come from ??? here’s why our family chose young living ✨
young living has a seed to seal guarantee and promise. the company abides by very strict guidelines to fulfill this promise to us. •yl owns its own farms, which no other major company does. it has partner farms that have to abide by the same standards. •yl won’t plant on soil that has had been in contact with any chemicals within 50 years. (organic standards are only five years) •yl picks the absolute best seeds from strong thriving plants. •yl hand weeds and uses its own oils on plants for pest control to avoid harmful chemicals. •yl harvests at peak times. •yl distills on site without chemicals. •yl tests every batch multiple times throughout the process with state of the art equipment.
all of these factors make a huge difference in quality and effectiveness. if a batch doesn’t meet yl standards for any reason, it doesn't get bottled up to distribute. yl would rather have something go out of stock than let an inferior product slip through to us. it's rare to find a company with such high standards. as a mom, it’s important to choose safe & quality products for a kiddo & family.
Today has been tough, i’ve felt on the edge of breaking down the majority of the day.
having to keep up the pretence of having it all together and coping because i wasn’t in the comfort of home and if i took the mask off for even a second i feel like i’d never be able to put it back on.
my patience has been pushed to its limit and i haven’t been the mum i want to be today.
and then, in one cuddle before bed and “awwh mummum” it was all forgotten. everything i was mad at ember for was then replaced with guilt, overwhelming guilt that i will now keep with me until i can give her a cuddle when she wakes in the morning.
motherhood is beautiful, but it’s also a massive b***h at times. •