Protein toast 🍞!!
i couldn’t devour this fast enough 🙈 especially having all my favourite combos 💁🏻♀️ i will never stop having vegemite on toast 🤤!.
1️⃣ avocado 🥑, turmeric egg 🍳, @vegemite and h**p seeds !.
2️⃣ banana 🍌, raspberries, @picspeanutbutter and cocoa nibs 🍫 on my favourite @proteinbreadco bread 🍞!!
Made these darl chocolate and peanut butter bombs. so good. easy as to make.
90% dark chocolate
mixed together and added to a mould.. in the freezer
pic peanut butter mixed with a little butter add to the moulds
extra chocolate mix to cover.. put in the freezer...yummmm
1 gold kiwifruit, sliced
1 green kiwifruit, sliced
½ cup of boysenberry jelly, thinned with 2 tbsp. water
1. preheat your oven to 100°c and line a tray with baking paper.
2. whisk the egg whites in a stand mixer until soft peaks form. be careful not to overmix as the egg whites will begin to look like cotton balls and the pavlova won’t work. you will know you have whisked enough when you can hold the bowl upside down without the whites falling out.
3. with the stand mixer running on a medium speed, add the sugar one large spoonful at a time until you have used it up. increase the speed to high and whisk for 7 minutes.
4. divide the mixture into 6 mini pavlovas – there should be roughly a 1/3 cup of mixture per pavlova. alternatively, you can make one large pavlova too. smooth the sides and top and bake in the oven for 1 hour then allow to cool in the oven.
5. transfer the mini pavlovas to a serving board, dollop generous amounts of whipped cream, scatter kiwifruit slices, drizzle the boysenberry jelly over and garnish with mint leaves.
Peanut butter and cinnamon pancakes‼️🤩
this morning i decided to experiment in the kitchen once again and create a new pancake recipe. i’m super happy with how these turned out -the best pancakes i’ve ever had!! so i knew i had to share the recipe with you guys, and trust me, you should give these a try☺️😆
1 c oat flour
1 c plant milk
1/2 banana mashed + slices for topping
1 tsp cinnamon
2 tsp smooth peanut butter -i used @picspeanutbutter
1/2 tsp coconut sugar
1/2 tsp baking powder
squeeze of lemon juice
dash of vanilla essence
1 tsp chia seeds
coconut oil for cooking
toppings of your choice
1. combine all ingredients in a bowl.
2. heat coconut oil in a pan on medium heat.
3. cook each pancake for 1-2 minutes on each side until they’re golden brown and crispy.
4. serve, and add any toppings you like! i topped my pancakes with peanut butter + plant milk mixed together, 2 pieces of whitaker’s 72% dark chocolate melted, (chocolate for breakfast, i know🙈🤣) banana slices and frozen raspberries😇