All of these options are available to us, so become keenly aware of what each moment is asking of you and do it. ✅
Anxiety feels different depending on the person experiencing it. feelings can range from butterflies in your stomach to a racing heart. you might feel out of control, like there’s a disconnect between your mind and body.
of course, anxiety is so much more than worrying or a feeling of nervousness.
other ways people experience anxiety include nightmares, panic attacks, and painful thoughts or memories that you can’t control. you may have a general feeling of fear and worry, or you may fear a specific place or event.
your anxiety symptoms might be totally different from someone else’s. that’s why it’s important to know all the ways anxiety can present itself.
symptoms of general anxiety include:
* increased heart rate
* rapid breathing
* trouble concentrating
* difficulty falling asleep
what would you add to the list?
Double tap if you feel this! ❤️ when people aren't specific enough, feel free to share what you're comfortable with...no need to go into the trauma side of life unless you really want to, ok? 😘 @howmental ~ the mental movement ~ is here to help you through: spreading the power of knowledge, positivity and strength! check out our page and follow for your daily mental goodness! @howmental embrace your mind 😇
Double tap if you feel this! ❤️ i could say this over and over again and it would still be useful. those trials and tribulations we face every day? that's how we get stronger. take it at your own pace but always one step at a time 🙏 @howmental ~ the mental movement ~ is here to help you take care of the most important part of you: your mind. 😇 the journey will never be easy, but together we can make sure you get to just the right destination! follow @howmental now and join the family! ✨
Vibe of the day🌈
share the love💜
subscribe to theoptimisticminds.in
link in bio👆
blog on "mind control" - managing your mental health during covid-19.
show some love♥️ follow @the_optimistic_minds
passionate bloggers 🧚♀️
best page on twitter ✔
repost allowed ✔
tag you friends ✔
keep supporting ✔
Today is my dad’s birthday, and my mom and dad’s wedding anniversary. to honor them, i did 1,991 reps tonight: 1938 (dad’s birth year) + 53 (years they were married). every set, every rep was with my mask on!
1. supplements for vitamins and minerals that your body needs for a healthy immune system. vitamin c, vitamin d and a good probiotic are a great start!
2. good restful sleep. not where you are tossing and turning or waking up every few hours. been there done that and i won’t ever go back. rub on some lavender, add it to your diffuser and call it a night.
3. eat your fruits and veggies. no matter what your diet plan is, fruits and veggies need to be a part of it! eat real food and pass on the packaged, sugary stuff.
4. surround yourself with friends and family and if you feel comfortable with it do it in person. there’s something about having a conversation with someone in person that screen just doesn’t compare with.
5. get out in the sun and walk around. sweat a little to help detox your body. sunlight and exercise releases chemicals in your brain that make you happy and we all need more happiness right now.
6. turn off the news and social media. i swear this has done wonders for me but limiting your news and social media during the day and especially at night has really helped me not get worked up. trust me there are tons of ways to get the important information you need without being flooded with opinions, negativity, half truths or propaganda thrown in your face.
do what you need to do for your physical, mental and emotional health. it’s okay to say no. it’s okay to turn it off. it’s okay to look after you and do what’s best for your family whatever that may look like!
Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; hold it fast, and repent. but if you do not wake up, i will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time i will come to you.
revelation 3:3 niv
🕊 🕊 🕊 🕊 🕊 🕊 🕊 🕊 🕊 🕊
the famous ‘milkman of india’, dr. verghese kurien was born on november 26, 1921, in kozhikode, a small village in kerala. but, one of his positive thinking and struggle to achieve it, gave a revolution in the world in the milk sector.
he studied engineering and started working in tisco located at jamshedpur. meanwhile, the government of india gave him the scholarship to study dairy engineering. he received a master’s degree in mechanical engineering from america.
varghese started amul in a small garage in anand, gujarat after returning from the us. they tried to add dairy products and farmers together. he helped make dairy farming a self-sufficient and sustaining industry.
kurien is the founder of amul dairy products. his work has lifted millions of indians out of poverty. his birth anniversary is now celebrated as national milk day in respect of his great achievements.