This easy mousse is a chocolate lovers dream 🍫
ingredients • 1/4 cup water • 3 tablespoons southern cane pure cane sugar • 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips • 1/8 teaspoon salt • 1 cup heavy whipping cream .
1. place water and southern cane pure cane sugar in a saucepan over high heat; bring to a boil.
2. remove saucepan from heat, add chocolate chips and salt. stir until melted. cool to room temperature.
3. in bowl of a standing mixer, or using an electric mixer, whip the cream for 3-5 minutes, until light and fluffy.
4. place 1 heaping spoonful of the whipped cream into the chocolate mixture and stir to combine.
5. gently fold the chocolate mixture into the remaining whip cream until completely combined.
6. spoon the mousse into 4 cups or small bowls and refrigerate for at least an hour. garnish with a mint leaf and cocoa powder for serving.
fall is officially here! 🍂 #firstdayoffall time for a little apple picking! pick up an apple pie soda from excel bottling. 🍏 #applepiesoda we’re open today until noon & you’ll find our #purecanesugar sodas around the area at your favorite grocery & convenience stores.