Recipe: raspberry coconut care with crunchy oat crust
hy everybody! 🙌 made a delicious raspberry coconut cake with a crunchy oat crust 💖
topped with crushed pistachios for more crunchiness and some shaved chocolate because chocolate always is a good choice, amirit 😄? who wants a slice 😊?
vegan.diy: raspberry coconut cake:
- for the crust, blend 1.5 cups rolled oats in a food processor to rough flour.
- add 2 tbsp coconut blossom sugar,
1/4 cup coconut oil,
4-6 tbsp water,
1 tsp lemon juice and a pinch of salt;
blend until it forms a dough -
start with less water and add 1 tbsp a time until the dough forms.
- press dough into spring-form pan.
- bake at 180°c/350°f for 20-25 minutes or until crust is golden brown and crunchy.
- let cool down completely (about 1 hour).
(crust recipe inspired by @oatmeal_stories 💚) filling:
- for the filling, mix 1.5 cups full f*t coconut milk, 3 tbsp agave nectar,
3 tbsp lemon juice,
2 tsp agar powder,
1 tsp tapioca starch and 1/2 tsp salt;
mix until agar and tapioca starch are completely dissolved.
- in a pot, bring mixture to boil, stir constantly; reduce heat and let simmer for 2-3 minutes, stir constantly.
- add 1/2 cup shredded coconut and mix.
- pour filling into crust mold and add a handful of fresh raspberries.
- refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
- enjoy 😊
if you try it, let me know 👉 #vegandysrecipes 😊
have fun 🙋
. #vegandy#raspberrycake#ilovecake#caketime .
youtube: the vegandy