It’s day 1 of our instagram series #whatisdata 🤯?!
the most common question concerning data analysis is “what is it?” once explained, its a pretty easy concept. data analysis is the process of collecting, cleansing and exploring data to find business problems and to suggest solutions. there are many ways that data can be collected such as through surveys, polls, emails, sales, social media trending topics and more! data can be used for predictability, research, metric reporting and decision making to name a few! according to @forbes 54% of companies surveyed have adopted #datadriven#decisionmaking#processes for success in 2017. this is up from 17% in 2015!
• • •
why is there such a large new interest in using data for decision making? well because direct communication with customers is vital with the expansion of business avenues. companies need to know exactly what their customer needs to be successful.
part 2 #howtousedata is tomorrow!
• • •
would you be interested in easy peasy lemon squeezy instructional material for analyzing data in your organization? comment yes below!
Want proof that we are disrupting the industry - check out beth moyer’s testimony .... beth is a former financial analyst and accountant. she worked closely with management teams in the jordan brand at nike before she left corporate america in april 2017.
beth started a rodan + fields business 4 years ago while she was still at nike.
a couple of things have happened in the last few weeks that beth shared, and i’d like to share them with you, below.
beth’s words: “a.) i met with a former nike coworker and ran into some others while on the nike campus and i learned that one of the guys i used to work with who was a super-smart guy who worked in nike strategy, left to go work for estée lauder. he told my coworker that lauder's biggest strategy problem right now is how to deal with rodan+fields stealing their market share.
b.) at the corporate event last night in portland, a sales director spoke who came from estée lauder a few months ago said that just before she left lauder, she attended a corporate event for top sales executives. she said they are basically trying to figure out our model and how they can adjust their business because they are freaking out.
my point. estée lauder has been around for 80+ years and owns many of the brands we all know. we are completely disrupting the industry and they have no idea what to do about it. we are already #1 and the fastest growing skincare brand. that in itself is difficult to do! but, only 3 out of 10 people know about us. there is so much growth potential here.
i’m partnered with the skincare brand that is seeing similar growth to amazon.” (this is her unique story, you’re always welcome to search the r + f ids )
عندكم أولاد بعمر (6 ، 7 ، 8 ) سنوات ؟
بتعرف انو هي المرحلة يلي بتحدد موقفهم من اللغة الانجليزية؟
جاهز تواجه المشكلة يلي حتبلش تتكون من هالعمر؟!
او حابب تاخد قرار يجنبهم اي حاجز ممكن يتعرضوله مع اللغة؟! #tittleslang
هو البيئة المناسبة يلي حتخليهم يقعدو 3 ساعات يحكو ويغنو ويعيشو اللغة
احجزو معنا كل سبت
رح نبدأ من الساعة 10:00 - 1:00
وبإمكانكم تسجلو بس حصة وحدة
أو الدورة كاملة ، لأنه كل درس .. حكاااية
prepare your #kid.. to bring down the #stars!
شارع الجامعة الاردنية - مقابل البوابة الرئيسية - فوق ستاربكس الطابق الاول – للتسجيل 0790687505
1. ask your potential employer for a minimum of $1600.00 a month to start, plus a rent free apartment (house if married) with all utilities paid, free meals, frequent pay raises and quick promotions!
2. insist on a minimum of 30 days paid vacation per year, plus weekends and all 11 federal holidays off!
3. ask them to provide you with free working clothes with an additional allowance each year for upkeep and replacement!
4. demand full medical and dental coverage with unlimited sick leave with pay!
5. insist they hire you with no prior experience and train you in your new job with full pay!
6. tell them you will be going to college while you work for them, and you want them to pay for 100% of the tuition!!! 7. insist on free membership to a state of the art fitness facility!
8. demand free air travel to hundreds of worldwide locations!
9. tell them you would like a large signing bonus for working for them, up to $40,000!!! 10. demand a low-cost life insurance package providing you with up to $400,000 of coverage!
11. tell them you might be quitting in 2, 3, 4, or 6 years. when you do, you want an additional $65,000 from them for college, university, or vocational training. while you’re furthering your education, you also want them to pay for your bills, so you don’t have to worry about getting a job and can concentrate on your school work!
if you can’t get all of these benefits from your potential employer, then maybe you should consider applying for the u.s. army doing the exact same job or something similar.
call or text 740-993-9667 or message me on facebook to ask any questions. #teammac1911#makemoney#smartdecision#myjobisbetterthanyours#army
Most owners are aware of the importance of introducing new feed to their horse in small amounts and over a gradual time frame but alot don't realise the same should go for any changes in diet. this includes changes to grazing and different batches of forage. this is the time of year alot of horses suffer and show signs of hind gut disturbances from the change of summer grazing routine and grass fluctuations. some horses may be transitioning from a hay to haylage diet for the upcoming winter. many owners aren't aware of the effects a change of field or new batch of hay can cause. remember all changes should be made gradually. mix hay so new batches aren't introduced overnight. for those horses that are more sensitive additional gut support should be used #poweredbyprotexin#activatedcharcoal#guthealth#equestrian#horseowners#smartdecision#equinehealth#horsesofinstagram#stablelife