try these delicious, nutritious and super easy smoothie popsicles. not only will baby feel soothed from these cold against their gums, they’ll also get wonderful nutrition!
1. first you will need some type of a popsicle mold. i recently purchased the nuby garden fresh fruitsicle molds from amazon (➡️ to check them out!) any other mommas out there get ‘the look” 😠 from their husband when box after box of amazon products lands on your doorstep? i do ✋🏼. whoopsies 🤗
2. next you need any basic smoothie recipe (no cows milk or honey until 12 months of age). i really just wing my smoothie recipes, trying to make sure i hit these four key areas: veggie, fruit, protein and liquid + sometimes a healthy fat. check out ⬇️ for suggestions for each “area”
3. mix all your ingredients and pour into popsicle molds. freeze then serve!
veggies: kale or spinach .
fruit: anything! i like to use the target brand frozen fruit (no sugar added)or i will use up whatever fruit is in the fridge that is close to going bad - a great way to help decrease food waste. check out my highlights for products i like to use
protein: greek yogurt or nut butter (side note - most of us get plenty of protein in our diets without supplementing, so protein powders are not always necessary and i wouldn’t recommend for baby)
liquid: water, unsweetened almond milk, breastmilk or formula - i do wish i would have had these popsicle molds when i sill had a supply of breastmilk
healthy fat: avocado, nut butter, ground flaxseed
in this smoothie recipe we used: kale, frozen berries, siggis plain greek yogurt, flaxseed and water and brexley loves them. if she doesn’t eat all her meal and i give her one of these, i know she’s till st least getting some kind of nutrition
what’s your favorite smoothie recipe?
My foster brother joseph's birthday party was today. he had a blast. from eating the tourist food at kah-nee-ta. i came to two conclusions 1 the food sucks and is marginally more expensive then most tourist foods. and 2 i'm pretty. sure their smoothies are frozen caprisans. i honestly don't know why he wanted the two hour car ride so bad.
Menu sehat by @healthymealid
menu sehat terdiri dari : sumber karbohidrat, protein hewani, protein nabati, sayuran serta buahan.
menu diet berat badan dan diet penyakit tertentu.
bisa pesan perhari, mingguan atau bulanan.
dapatkan keuntungan :
• cek kesehatan gratis ( tekanan darah, gula darah, cholesterol dan asam urat) • beli 10 box free 1 box
• free jus untuk pertma kali pemesanan catering. .
free delivery untuk sekitaran perumnas.
jam pengantaran pukul 10.30 wib dan pukul 16.00 wib.
And my smoothie for breakfast mix: banana, strawberry, pineapple, bell pepper, and spinach! then, i'm going to add milk, 1 egg and chia seeds. i drink it at 7:30am and it keeps me full until lunch time, 1:30pm. but in between, i drink about 2 to 3 bottles of water and i conveniently sit right by the bathroom at work!! lmao😂😂 #eatingbetter#takecareofyourself#littlebylitlle#daybyday#nomoremicrowavemeals#nofastfood#eatinghealthy#smoothies#cleanyoursoul#goodvibes🙏
Today's breakfast was for the mind and the body! a simple chocolate and banana smoothie using the amazing and delicious jbt chocolate protein powder 🤤 and immersing myself into the hilariously eye opening 'the subtle art of not giving a f**k' 😂 now that i am off uni for 2 weeks i am trying to get more reading in to feed the soul and strengthen the mind. this book is extremely eye opening and very much a realisation that life is short! it is so easy to get caught up in the demands of life but sometimes you need to take a step back, re-evaluate and focus on what really is important! 💭💪🏽 on the other hand how cute is my little whale tail ring from @sand_cloud? 10% of every purchase goes to preserving marine life 🐠🐳 #savethefishies