Link is in the bio: styling routine styling using-
1) nilotiqa shea & coco collection deep moisture butter with she butter & coconut oil (250ml). it promises to retain moisture, lock in moisture and hydrate hair. there is no information on the packaging about sulphates, parabens or silicones.
2) noughty 97% natural wave hello curl defining taming cream. for curly and wavy hair. it is made with sea kelp & mango butter (150ml). it has no, parabens, sulphates, silicones and petrochemicals.
3) blm (black like me) for natural hair curl hydrate pudding with moringa & citrus extract (250ml). it promises intense hydration. there is no information on the packaging about silicones, parabens and sulphates. #naturalhairbloggers#southafricannaturalhairblogger#thecurlfactory#racquelcurlfactory#sabloggers#sogooditsnoughty #nilotiqahaircare🍃 #blmnaturalhairproducts#southafricanyoutuber#southafricanblogger
Link is in the bio:
1 .loreal paris elvive extraordinary oil low shampoo gentle cleansing cream no foam (400ml) r88.99. this low shampoo contains amla oil + 6 precious flower oils. this gentle cleanser promises to prevent breakage and add nourishment and perfect definition to your hair. it is for very dry, curly and afro hair. there is no information on the package about silicones, sulphates or parabens. you can get it from www.takealot.com or clicks stores.
2. aunt jackie’s curls & coils flaxseed recipes purify me frizz fighting moisturizing co-wash cleanser. (355ml) r 89.00.this co-wash is enriched with flaxseed, avocado, coconut and apple cider vinegar. it provides nourishing moisture, penetrating conditioning and deep cleansing for chronically dry hair and protective styling. this product is sulphate free, paraben free, it has no mineral oil and no petrolatum. you can get this product at clicks.
3. curl chemistry sulphate free shampoo ( ?ml). r90.00. this is a gentle sulfate free shampoo that helps with conditioning the hair while cleansing it. it promises to make your hair feel soft and look shiny. it is sulphate free, paraben free and silicone free. you can get it from their website: www.curlchemistry.co.za.
4. my natural hair nourishing shampoo. (250ml) r89.99. this nourishing shampoo is for natural and relaxed hair. it gently cleanses and softens as it removes dirt and build-up from styling products, and soothes a dry, itchy and flaking scalp. it is free from sulphates, parabens, mineral oil, petroleum and phthalates. you can get this product at clicks.
5. ors olive oil creamy aloe shampoo. (51.7ml) r23.99. it removes build up while moisturizing, it also gently cleanses and neutralizes. there is no information on the packaging about sulfates, parabens or silicones. you can get this product from clicks. #racquelcurlfactory#thecurlfactory#southafricanyoutuber#southafricannaturalhairblogger#naturalhairbloggersa#sablogger#naturalssa#orshaircare#mynaturalhair#curlchemistry#auntjackiescurlsandcoils