A quick masala potato 🥔 with dosai (savory crepe).or sub any veg for potato - #swipeleft for ingredients
include onion/shallot & garlic
1) heat mustard/coconut or olive oil
2) add the spices ( swipe left for details,cook for a min)
3) add chopped onion/garlic, serrano (cook until onion is translucent)
4) add tomatoes sauté for 2 mins
5) add chopped potatoes (cover and cook until potatoes are cooked through) or add boiled potatoes and mix well.
salt, cilantro mix and serve !
Anytime we had family or friends visiting india, there were only two things i’d ask them to bring back: jackfruit chips and, these, banana chips 😍 the ones that come straight from kerala have the best coconut oil flavor, but there are brands here that come close (parachute is my favorite brand). #homecooking#thefoodiecutie#southindian