Every morning brody points to the door and says “ouside, ouside” determined to get me to take him outside. the bonus is that when he wants to go outside he actually lets me get him dressed (otherwise it’s like wrestling a crocodile because he just wants to be naked). .
we run our sprinklers in the morning and he is always super curious about them, but isn’t super sure he wants to get wet. i love seeing his curiosity, because i know it is him making new connections in his brain. there are so many things for him to explore outside that he doesn’t get a chance to explore indoors and i try to let him explore those when he can.
We’re adding to our client list and already booking #spring start ups!
let us know if you need a start up, #service or expansion on your existing system, or if you’ve been wanting to install an #irrigation system!
Design & engineering 📄 ➖ design, layout, drafting and specs capability for any fire protection system including but not limited to underground pipe utilities and fire pump systems, data centers and control rooms fire suppression systems and special detection systems combinations. tank farms, comercial, hotels, residential and many special hazards design applications.
“mark valdez, andrew bobicin, and kevin thompson installed a flagstone patio in my back yard and did a great job. they showed up on time, worked efficiently and did very professional work. communication from the start with patrick conroy and heather barone was very clear, understandable and accurate. it is refreshing to work with all terrain after having trouble getting others to return my call on a relatively small job. i would highly recommend working with all terrain landscaping." -theresa c. thanks for an amazing review, theresa.
if you need help with your landscape, no matter if the project is big or small, give all terrain a call. | (970) 304-1183
Surrounding your backyard firepit with custom landscape lighting gives your outdoor space extra warmth and ambiance—perfect for cozy winter nights and warm summer evenings alike.
21 hours ago
Sprinklers é um dispositivo metálico, estrategicamente posicionado no teto dos ambientes, que possui um sensor de calor e/ou fumaça, que entra em ação a partir da liberação de água no ambiente para conter o incêndio.
We get asked a lot about sprinkler system backflow valves. they end up being on a lot of our reports; and really they're pretty often neglected.
i mean they are buried in the dirt in your in your yard after all.
every once in awhile though we come across one that's in really good shape.
people ask us all the time what these are supposed to look like.
check the video out it's short and it'll give you a great idea how these are supposed to look.
Cálculo hidráulico de chuveiros automáticos (sprinklers) é de alta complexibilidade, podendo muitas vezes ser calculado de forma a ter vazão e pressão muito maiores que o necessário ou inferiores ao mínimo exigido. portanto é de estrema importância a capacitação neste quesito para poder ter plena certeza e ciência do projeto a ser aprovado.
It’s another scorcher of a day here so i put the sprinkler inside the pool for the boys to enjoy, that way the water isn’t 100% wasted!
sometimes i think having a normal pool would be easier to maintain and clean than this one.
but i suppose it’s worth it to have the kids occupied and enjoying themselves, if only christian would effing stop blocking the water 🤦🏻♀️ does anyone else have a second born that’s a little instigator???? it amazes me how devious he can be in his shenanigans! .
how’s everyone else spending their sunday?
ماشین بوش ریکی با عملکرد دوگانه و کارکرد دومنظوره می تواند درختان و بوته های گیاهی، چمن و خرده سنگ ها را از جلوی راه بردارد. همچنین برای شخم زدن زمین ها دارای تیغه های خوبی است. یکی دو هفته بعد از شخم زدن با این تیغه، باقی مانده های گیاهی برای خردایش یا سوزاندن احتمالی مناسب است. فکر کنید بدون این ماشین، ولو با کمک چیزی مثل لودر، چقدر زمان برای انجام این کار لازم هستش!!! برای مقیاس های بزرگ چقدر این ماشین به صرفه است!!!!!
با ما بیشتر یاد بگیرید.
dual purpose heavy duty erdvark bush rake can rake uprooted trees and vegetation, grass and rocks. the bush rake is also ideal for raking blade ploughed land, one to two weeks after blade ploughing, into wind rows for burning or chipping. this implement is also called a “stick rake”. build tough for tuff africa conditions.
Diy saturday! get ready to turn those sprinklers back on!
1. once the lines have been recharged with water, look for breaks in the water lines. water bubbling up under grass, bark or shrubs, or a lot of water forming puddles in these specified areas is a sure sign of a broken pipe.
2. check each sprinkler head to make sure there aren’t any breaks or any buried with grass or dirt. there could be water shooting straight up like a geyser, the sprays will be erratic, or there may not be any water coming out of a sprinkler head at all. be sure to adjust all spray heads to water your plants, shrubs, and yard, and not hard surfaces like walkways, driveways, or your house.
3. check nozzles to make sure they are not broken or plugged. grass grows over the sprinklers and plugs up the nozzles.
4. check each valve box for any breaks or leakage; sometimes critters get in there and make a mess with the wires or make mounds of dirt to cover the valves. clean out valve boxes and make sure the valves are working properly. if there is a lot of water in your box check the valves and pipe coming into the box for breaks.
5. check to make sure the controller still has its program from the last season and replace the batteries. make sure you have the proper watering schedule set up.