Thanks to all who came out on wednesday for i made you a mix tape. huge thanks to @dfickas for hosting! so much great music rolled into one night. here’s a little snippet of “spend it all” on my new guitar!!!!! 😍😍😍 isn’t he handsome?
We learn every day from others all around us 💖 weather it be from small acts of kindness or even from those acts of hurtfulness from others it teaches us that actions speak loudly and never be complacent in life always try to be a better version of you ❤️ #bekind#behumble#havehumility to have humility is not to think less of yourself but to think of yourself less 💖 a smile, a hug a giggle with someone can go far in someone’s day.......... #strongwomen stand together 🍀💖#crossfitwomen#strength#heart#encouragement i like to try and make a positive difference to know your loved for who you are has made that difference to me @adam050289 i owe as much to you for teaching me that true love is real 💖🌟
Yes i know i could have done more weight. lol i just haven’t benched in a while and was trying to get the feel of benching again haha .. but here’s my chest workout guys!! .
1. 12/10/8/8 decline bench chest press with bar superset 8-10 rep standing twist shoulder presses
2. 4x10 flatbench press with barbell superset front/lateral raises
3. 12/10/8/8 iso lateral decline press machine superset 10 reps for both ways front and back arm circles with dumbbell
4. 4x8-10 flat bench dumbbell crush grip press into flies superset alternating military shoulder press with dumbbells
I get it. we live in a crazy world and nobody feels like they have the time to cook. it seems simple enough to just stick to your macros and everything will work out. however, you have no idea what is going in to food you eat at restaurants. and if you get hungry, it’s just way too easy to binge on s****y food like donuts. you absolutely have to meal prep!
here are some tips to help you simplify this intimidating process.
1. cook for 3 days max
2. cook foods you can bake (fish, chicken, etc)
3. use steamable veggie bags
4. each meal gets its own tupperware
5. pan cook/grill items you can't fit in your oven while baking
6. cover your cookie trays with foil to make cleaning more efficient
7. keep meals simple (protein, fat, veggie or protein, carb, veggie)
8. use simple seasoning techniques
1. cook for more than 3 days at a time (food will spoil)
2. don't get overly complicated with meals
3. avoid cooking with oil
4. leave food out after you've cooked it
5. prep eggs
6. don't mix meats in one container
hope this helps!
saturday leg session complete with this little one @clairegrahamfit 🏋🏽♀️ -
we are now officially just 16 weeks out from competing in wbff canada 😝 .
girls we are looking for an awesome posing coach and a designer for our bikini and theme wear.....so please feel free to tag any recommendations 🙏🏽😘
have an awesome saturday all ❤️