Got my newest travel buddy! 📷 .
see you guys this saturday, june 22, 2019. let’s meet and i will have a short talk about this new camera and how i edit and took my photos. . @canonphils eos 200d ii is the newest and most affordable dslr of canon with 4k movie shooting,
fast and accurate focusing with eye-detection. #eos200dii #canonphxandrei#contentcreatorseries#teamcanonph
What did chia eat?? for our recent trip to thailand we decided not to go via the carry everything from pressure cooker to haldi route but (naively) thought- hey thailand has so much fresh fruit and amazing veggies and yummy food! she'll just eat what we eat! well. she did not. she basically didn't eat for 10 days. couple of teeth were bubbling under the surface as well. besides the following, in this order of preference-
1. coconut & malai- anytime anywhere
2. cheese omlette- every day for breakfast.
3. passion fruit- again old favorite, just super sticky to eat while travelling
4. bananas- we had been on a banana break since our homeopath told us to avoid but it was just the easiest thing to carry around.
5. roasted makhana- her papa had insisted on carrying a huge sack of it and thank god he did!
6. plain white rice- with the ghee that i had carried. occasionally.
7. formula- still hadn't started the kefir/milk trials and man it's easy when you travel
8. pizza/ pasta/ fries- couple of bites were conceded to but not really.
she basically did not eat. there are days even now when she is just off food. also currently no vegetables except for ones that are hidden in the chapati dough. she has however suddenly found a liking for fish and chicken which she absolutely didn't eat before. and beloved dahi and kefir do the trick when hungry.
baby led weaning was such a hit from 6-12 months as was the high chair. i look at the videos of my little baby chomping away on asparagus spears and wonder what happened! her favorite organic khichadi laden with veggies is now rejected with a very emphatic oh no no! we have to follow her around shoving food into her mouth whenever we get a chance since she will not sit in her high chair or eat with her hands