Truths about health and diets (or any weight loss gimmick) that should be acknowledged.
please note: when i write weight loss or gain, i am talking about f*t loss and f*t to muscle ratio.
1. your weight does not define you in terms of your worth.
2. your weight does not have to conform to exact numbers to create a healthy existence.
3. there is no magic pill or fad diet that will make you lose or gain weight. not one.
4. in today's world of quick fix solutions, wanting it all now attitudes combined with synthetic foods, it is no wonder the majority of society is struggling or are unhappy with their weight.
5. when you focus on your health, you are more likely to balance your weight and feed your body the nutrients it needs.
6. if you focus on weight loss as your primary goal (at any cost)....that cost is more likely to achieve health loss long-term over weight loss.
7. changing habits you've created over a lifetime takes time.
8. you will not change anything in life without truly knowing what you want and starting with what you don't want is a good place to begin as any.
9. patience is key.
10. until you love who you are and truly accept you're worthy, you will always return to where you are now. #acceptyourself#corefit#waterloo#liverpool#nofaddiets#noquickfix#healthfirst#healthoverweight#change#bootcamps#boxing#pilates#dance#step#goodnutrition#eatwell#lovelife#youcan#youwill#icanandiwill