Finally a completely natural & organic shampoo to cleanse your little ones hair and keep those curls poppin🙌🏾. wash day will now be a breeze using @reagansanai moisturizing black soap shampoo designed for all hair textures! this shampoo is great for those kids that are suffering from severe dry scalp, dandruff, or eczema. our shampoo is designed to have a slippery rich lather and will cleanse & detangle your hair without stripping your child's hair of its natural oils. pair this product with one of our wash cap visors to make your child's wash day even more relaxing☺️. shop at www.reagansanai.com🌸 📷: @whoisdejalynn
How to grow your business while being a mom
👶🏽💃🏾🌼🍼🍭 - -
1. commit to being successful, don’t allow your children to be an excuse for why you can’t get things done.
2. give your business the same or more respect you would a job. when it is time to work it is time to work.
3. reach out for support. pray for god to send you people to help care for your children as your pursue your vision.
4. resist the guilt syndrome. we are mothers who happen to be entrepreneurs. the input is a lot but the pay off is great.
5. partner with other local mompreneurs for work/play dates. tag team with the childcare. prepare a meal, play music, sip wine, watch a webinar, & read stories. it is fun!
6. don’t feel embarrassed when you children are doing what children do. they are a part of you. enjoy them, they won’t be that small forever.
7. explain what you are doing in age appropriate terms, i am excited to know my daughter will grow up understanding how business works.
8. carve out family time daily and put your phone down. give your babies some extra tlc, make bath time special.
9. celebrate and support other mompreneurs. it feels great to have other moms in your corner.
10. plan a local event or meet up for local mompreneurs. build your network, we are a unique group and we local to get out of the house. - -
💎did you find these tips helpful?
please ❤️ the post,comment below and share this with others
chanelle washington, mba
radiant living biz
Olumide adebiyi of omenala nuevo is one of the blessed men that will be at heart2heart 💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽
___ let's hear him ___
we specialize in brand activation, merchandising, logistics and customized exhibition stand buildup, we offer complete services from concept creation to full realization.
by combining cutting-edge elements, omenala nuevo is able to create a strong corporate image which will set you apart from the competition increasing considerably the chance to attract potential clients.
__follow__ @officialomenala (twitter, facebook, instagram)
Pulling baby duty and participating in a monthly mastermind call with other professional moms.
conversations with women who are making things happen in the midst of parenting chaos help keep me sane and focused.
Hey, this is kerri @fitstl_kerri_simon! she’s a strong and super motivating #bossbabe! she has been such an inspiration to many and i am proud to work with her! her fitness studio is 2 1/2 years old and wow does she have a following! she is very passionate about her business and really wants the best for her clients! here’s some advice for the busy people out there:👇🏼
bwb: what is your advice to busy working moms and dads who are having a hard time fitting in a workout in their day?
kerri: if there isn’t “time” for a workout, think movement! move as much as you can during the day. it can be fit in small bursts of time & it all counts. take stairs, not elevators. return phone calls while taking a walk. meet a client for a walk, rather than meeting for lunch. keep tennis shoes & exercise clothes in your car. driving carpool? use that time while practice is going on to take a brisk, heart-pumping walk.
Answer: top, why? ⠀
you should always pick what top you want to wear first and select the color & style. the top is something that you wear closest to your face. ⠀
you always want to wear a color that looks great on you and doesn’t wash you out. it should give nice color to your skin. even if you wear makeup colors can wash you out. i always say pick the top first and make sure it’s your color! cool, warm or neutral? then choose a bottom to pair it with. 👚👕
what’s an example of some silly thing in your life that you are taking waaaaaay too seriously?⠀
getting frustrated because your partner didn’t cut the potatoes correctly?⠀
needing to look “perfect” before going on video?⠀
over analyzing your instagram captions?⠀
planning a wedding?⠀
creating your next offering?⠀
here’s what i have to say to all of that: who the hell cares?!⠀
we are literally spinning through space on a rock. the universe is limitless. our lives are so freaking small in comparison to literally everything.⠀
so yah, i know it’s easy to get peeved when someone cuts you off or makes a mean comment on youtube, but then again who the hell cares?!
my challenge for you today is to conquer your to do list with a little more lightness and silliness. be a weirdo, goddammit!⠀