먼저 응원해주셔서 정말 감사합니다
타국에서 시합 중이라 명절 인사도 제대로 드리지 못했습니다
모두 즐겁고 풍요로운 한가위 보내셨을 거라 생각합니다
저는 제 인생 최고의 추석을 보낸 것 같습니다
많은 분들이 도와주셔서 금메달을 딸 수 있었습니다
하지만 올림픽 금메달이 더 큰 목표이기 때문에 올림픽 금메달까지 최선을 다하겠습니다.
Athletic over everything
week 7 session 2
717 x 1 prep pr rep !!!
after watching al of my squats from y last 2 meets and training i noticed was too wide. this was much better so i hope i can get his back on track so i can put up he numbers my year deserves.
no cap 🧢 #iliftforjordan
if you’re coached by me or looking to get coached by me i have one rule...do what i ask... my s**t works!!! when greatness ain't good enough...
be legendary... those heavy 10’s are my foundation.
the meat and potatoes 🥔 of my bench prep have started. when i hit the 5 waves it's gone time.
get a bench coach that can move some weight with that drugfree power... stop wasting time... i have a few slots available for bench programming. for more info hit me at email@example.com
what makes some people champions and others not? what is the secret that some are holding that gives them the ability to succeed where others have failed!?
whenever you see someone at the top of their game, winning gold medals 🥇🥇🥇 becoming world champions, being the best in the world in their sport, do you ever wonder how they got there!?
well let me tell you!!👉
they have a champion mindset
they are a champion in their mind long before they are one in real life, them winning doesn’t happen by chance they live and breath like a champion
everything they do is like a champion, they know in their mind they are the best so they act it, they train like a champion, they eat like a champion, they complete simple tasks like a champion, they sleep like a champion
when you see someone win, that’s the 1% of them being a champion, the rest of the 99% is what got them to that point. all of the blood, sweat and tears, the grind they endured, when others would have quit, they persevered. being the best in the world at something is never easy, but any champion you talk to, won’t be surprised they are there because they know what it’s taken to get to that point!